For the Love of Mary ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ Official Sinsemilla Class.

GCG

Dinosaur
First casualty. Im out.
May just be paranoid but better safe than sorry. Culled all but one that's in flower with 3 weeks left. Going in seed collecting mode for a while.
Power company has changed meter on my outbuilding twice in 2 months and yesterday the worker spooked me. Didn't change house sexond time just outbuilding and my exhaust dumps out a few feet from meter.
Again may just be paranoid but cant take the chance, to much to lose. Building is really isolated so filter wasn't hooked up to exhaust. Going to load up my room with veggies just in case, prick bastards. Good luck everyone, I'll be watching and chiming in a still.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Freedom eagle dictates the garden you grow.
There was a very good reason the UN laughed @ the POS's speech.
The world enjoys this macabre dramatic irony.

@GCG, you are a casualty of the BS 'war'
Respect coming your way.
I literally waited decades to grow.

You have been caught displaying superior moral fibre.

๐Ÿ†Honourable mention.๐Ÿ†
,,,and two points for Gryffindor. It is just a plant. You are protecting something far more valuable.

SSGrower

Average Grower
First casualty. Im out.
May just be paranoid but better safe than sorry. Culled all but one that's in flower with 3 weeks left. Going in seed collecting mode for a while.
Power company has changed meter on my outbuilding twice in 2 months and yesterday the worker spooked me. Didn't change house sexond time just outbuilding and my exhaust dumps out a few feet from meter.
Again may just be paranoid but cant take the chance, to much to lose. Building is really isolated so filter wasn't hooked up to exhaust. Going to load up my room with veggies just in case, prick bastards. Good luck everyone, I'll be watching and chiming in a still.
Nothing in the rules about it having to be a canabis plant, you wouldnt be the first to try passing some oregano.