For the Love of Mary ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ Official Sinsemilla Class.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
So what you are telling me is.....instead of using 3 i can use 4 beans..

I just need 1 fem and 3 regs....well shit i think i have that in here someplace. You know you have a problem when.....i had to expand the veg room to use all the space.

:D

Something in here will win....If i can find it.

And its on bitches!......That blue flood and drain is for the one...the one that will rule them ALL.

I am making the net system later. I cleared out a 5 foot tent to start her growing strong....oh yeah that tent was purposed !!!
View attachment 28926
That looks like a page out of the Tennessee Titans playbook

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
I never knew those rules, I like it๐Ÿ˜€ we always just played if u look you get punched... I like your way better๐Ÿ˜‚
We just made it where if you were able to put your finger in the circle you'd get to punch. Lol this brings back memories of the pencil wars too. Bite off the eraser, chomp down on the metal part and take turns taking whacks until someone's pencil breaks. Then you got the fuckers who would get all set up then karate chop the pencil lmao fucking dicks

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Stopped by my Gro bros spot last night to get a few pics of the contestants. 5 of 6 Heathen's doing wonderful, one weirdo not coming up, but still living. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
The two back row are Apollo x Atonic CBD.
View attachment 29180
Forgot the dang sign with the word of the week though. Lmfao.
Guess I gotta go for a drive by again. Lol.
nice thick stems on the 5 growers and showers, first mutant I have seen, good to know these little details , i can add that both the Heathen Hammer and South Beach Sundaes clone very easy , even My clone tard ass is 100% with those 2 so far . Jelly Pie , total fail on clones. FML.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The for real thread.
Sinsemilla class 1st and 2nd place determined by nicely trimmed for bag appeal, final cured total weights. Ties broken by bag appeal in poll vote.

Rules, don't worry, they're simple. Lmfao.
Start is a few days ago. Lol.
3 fems, or 6 regs
Choose one to run at preflowers.
Any medium.
April Fools chop.
Any lights schedule.
2 liter container
Roots stay in 2 liter pot.
Weekly updates, pick yer day, just be in by Sunday night each week.
Weigh ins a week after jarring.
I could have donated all the seeds for the comp. You all could have done a "pheno" hunt for me at the same time. lol

Turd Ferguson

Really Active Member
Had an 8 inch plastic pot lying around, so I poured 4 half liter bottles of water into it and made a mark. I also pulled the black plastic riser out of the bottom and drilled some drain holes in the bottom.
B12826FB-ED86-46D1-A5E5-334B72E463EC.jpeg
Then I germed my one White Siberian seed (paper towel method). After two days the taproot was thoroughly unimpressive. Stuck her in the soil anyway and voila!
3B3756E1-C40C-4873-9899-94D32AF6EC2B.jpeg
Note the mark. Homey donโ€™t need to cheat to whoop this bunch!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I don't own a pen so...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
HB basterd fem back, other seed is from the sherblato not a contestant just sharing the spotlight lol Jenny clone and GMOxBBC clone off to the rightIMG_20191111_005141.jpg
1 chemwreck reg and 1 heathens hammer reg on the left right is a bagseed of "goldy" good smoke doubt I'll keep it...IMG_20191111_005119.jpg
And there's one fem on deck giving everyone else a headstart. She's faithful in her vigor.

Last edited: