For the Love of Mary ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ Official Sinsemilla Class.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Progress report.
Cut my fabric pot to size and transplanted my comp plant, also defoliated and pruned everything in the room, lights been flipped for 2 days now so expecting the growth spurt to go off about next week
Ill get my word pic up tonight after work20200106_115532.jpg20200106_115546.jpg
They all pretty much look like this now20200106_115514.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Have you grown the Hawaiian puff before? I'm looking for a nice uppey sat to run in my greenhouse this spring.

And nice work fellas I'm following along silently. Maybe some day I'll play along.
Iโ€™ve grown other gear from lucky13. Most were great, some sucked. I have not grown the Hawaiian puff before tho but itโ€™s a strain they have offered as freebies.. this is a good sign. I loved the white wolf. (Another one theyโ€™ve had since day one) found two different great phenos off 3 freebie beans. I have a monstercropped clone of each about to flower.
of course I chose NOT ONE familiar cut for the comp ๐Ÿฅด such a dumb ass. Makes choosing a competitor harder yet. I might have to chose a basterd and hope for a wild stretch.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
That's life, man.
Never know what's around the corner. Folks lose interest, or get married, or die, or incarcerated, or find Jebus - or all of the above.
We aim for tens, yet unfortunately, no-one fires a bulls eye everytime.

Speaking of which,,,,
What is coming down the road?
12's from seed?
30 day soak and flip ?

Need to start strategizing.