For the Love of Mary 💘💘💘 Official Sinsemilla Class.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
As it's been noted, I chose first round testers 9lb. Blueberry #2 for this comp. All of the 9lb. Blueberry #2 females I had were showing intersex issues so they were culled. I have two options:

Option 1: Bow out from the contest since my official selections had to be culled. Since this is a contest, I feel like this is the appropriate option.

Option 2: I can substitute my entrant with God O War. God O War was started later, (late November.) They've always been in qualifying pots as that's what I grow my testers in anyway. However, it needs to be noted that substituting with GOW would violate the initial seed count rule to this contest because I popped more than 6 regs of GOW for testing. For this reason, I feel option 1 and bowing out is the proper course of action.

As of now I'm bowing out. GOW is mid week 2 of flower. If there's an overwhelming desire to lower your chances for winning this contest :ROFLMAO: and everyone is on board for the substitution, I can re-enter a GOW, but I don't think that would be fair since it already violated an entry rule.

SSGrower

Average Grower
As it's been noted, I chose first round testers 9lb. Blueberry #2 for this comp. All of the 9lb. Blueberry #2 females I had were showing intersex issues so they were culled. I have two options:

Option 1: Bow out from the contest since my official selections had to be culled. Since this is a contest, I feel like this is the appropriate option.

Option 2: I can substitute my entrant with God O War. God O War was started later, (late November.) They've always been in qualifying pots as that's what I grow my testers in anyway. However, it needs to be noted that substituting with GOW would violate the initial seed count rule to this contest because I popped more than 6 regs of GOW for testing. For this reason, I feel option 1 and bowing out is the proper course of action.

As of now I'm bowing out. GOW is mid week 2 of flower. If there's an overwhelming desire to lower your chances for winning this contest :ROFLMAO: and everyone is on board for the substitution, I can re-enter a GOW, but I don't think that would be fair since it already violated an entry rule.
Or submit the intersex plants as your entry, giving me a chance to not finish last.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
. Folks lose interest, or get married, or die, or incarcerated, *have intersex issues, or find Jebus
Daaamn, DID not see that coming (heard by everyone coming out of a closet)
Read your post and got sad, @Phylex.
You did have your hand up mother-natures skirt there, I guess she aint always good to go.

Please grab a plant and play along, you don't have to submit a final weigh in.
Before this ordeal, I have never grown in less than 4 gallons. I had never even considered it. By participating, my mind has opened up to an entire realm of possibilities.
As soon as this endeavour began, I put a pile of plants into 2L. I am curious, what I can do.
I am learning so much here. Now, I am trying a bit of everything.
Check out my last journal entry where I trimmed two diff. Strains into the same shape @ flip.
When you quash curiosity, enthusiasm for learning is diminished.
I planted 1 litres, I planted 4L. Some I topped, some vegged longer.
I have grown 8 of these things.
5 gallon, 2 gallon, 4L, 2L,,,1L
Here are the last three.

20200110_085903.jpg

Every one, a pce of crap.
But how would I ever have known, if I hadn't have given it a fair shot ?

20200110_090748.jpg
Even in a year or two, a inexperienced grower like me could pour through this thread and learn much about two litre growing (and crossdressing).
Keep playing along Phylex, you are not the first person to exit the closet in this thread.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Weekly update....they are starting to really shape up now. The big one was the one i up potted and she is really doing well. 3 Beauty Skeleton Cookies...I see a half pound of buds right there :D

The biggest of the pair is the contender. Sometime right around now i think we declare the contender !

Atilla said she aint afraid of no one !.....she is making a shiv at lights out with a DBB branch!
20200111_032821.jpg
20200111_032732.jpg20200111_032802.jpg20200111_033011.jpg20200111_032905.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They got over bleach....rotten phlegm in the res....3 h202 baths...and they are just getting going.

I smell the fear in the force....Time to move to 1200 TDS...700 is for babies.

A solo cup could not contain it...but i had to build some skills....This time I am not dicking around. You have to bring it or i will beat you.

and beat you hard...you might cry.

So BRING IT...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I hit 1050 this morning....BRING IT !!!....And i slapped her head around

I am on my hat trick marriage..i am zero to sorry in 5 seconds baby...making love before bedtime...

If i hit her too hard with nutes...i can talk her back into growing for me..

BRING IT

8 gummies...coming in very very HOT...time to smoke the only doob of the day today. No rosin or hash...skunky VA with a hint of citrus milf..Because thats whats in the grinder !

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
I hit 1050 this morning....BRING IT !!!....And i slapped her head around
Slacker 😂😂😂 I bumped to 950 a week and a half ago 😉😉😉 lol this comp is awesome, like jewels said got me thinking about things I never would have had I not entered and it all transfers over to normal size growing, the small container size just has us exploring more ways to maximize what our girls can do, in no way can this be a bad thing 😂😂😂😁😁😁💪💪💪

Texagonian

Outlaw

I say I don’t care if you sub your plant. I’ve not seen super strict anything so.... Aye.

Well if she makes it through flower she wont win any beauty contest. The roots must have taken a shit on me.

I also changed the name to tropical dunder, a play off the old Tail Spin cartoon.
Bloom room and some magic zoom!
View attachment 41543
My roots are shit from algae...I have to try and clean them up. Left too much open at the bottom for light. Spider mites are also currently in this tent affecting other plants.
486214A8-FE5D-41C5-9209-2570732FB51D.jpeg