For the Love of Mary 💘💘💘 Official Sinsemilla Class.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Literally got up and walked away...it’s either in with the other solos or I’ll find it in a few months on top of one of the tents
Ooops.
Well one more popped up since the cold spell/power outage but in 3 days the cotys still arent opening there is a growth node inside but the sprout barely resembles mj. Its not one of my comp seeds so Im still at 3, pics this weekend

SSGrower

Average Grower
I've had to help open the cotys before. A piece of the shell membrane keeps them stuck sometimes.
This was not the case with this one, it was clean and there was separation, quite a long split specially compared to the others, these cncs seem to be on the smaller side for sprouts.
hqdefault.jpg
Kinda like this without the lips.

I just use my thumbnail. Takes a bit of touch pinching the husk just right.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
My P.P. is finally getting bigger, lmao. Had to trim it and add a little soil to top for extra room and support. Welchie is doing her thang, drinkin it up. E.C.S.D. is still way behind but may be ok. So lookin like its gonna be my pp that wins :ROFLMAO:😆😂20191207_110227.jpg sorry about blurple. And P.P. is goin into flower tomorrow.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Weekly update. The big Skeleton Cookies is my contender. One of the others might be the seed trap for the other side of things.
While I had them out....flood and drain rez SWAP ! running AN trio at 700 TDS if i can control myself...or 1300 and lets grow burnt trees !!!

I will top every top one more time and see what happens. Oh its on like DONKEY KONG !!!!

The GMOT...

DSCF3890.JPGDSCF3889.JPGDSCF3887.JPGDSCF3889.JPG

Attachments