First grow journal!

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I know😭 I kinda regret the size wish I would of went five by five lol leds are to expensive for the whole tent and I’m not good enough/have enough money/time to build one or more lol been interest in the qb and cob setups
Once you figure out what lights to get you will be happy with 49 square feet. I have a 5x10 and now wish I had a bigger flower tent. And a bigger veg tent.
WILLS led use CREE and Epistar together, like optic led but cheaper.
timber grow lights is expensive, but they use grade A Vero cobs. You could find COB kits and make your own light for cheaper with YouTube. HLG makes good boards, and Mars Hydro TS2000-3000 are affordable quality boards too.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Once you figure out what lights to get you will be happy with 49 square feet. I have a 5x10 and now wish I had a bigger flower tent. And a bigger veg tent.
timber grow lights is expensive, but they use grade A Vero cobs. You could find COB kits and make your own light for cheaper with YouTube. HLG makes good boards, and Mars Hydro TS2000-3000 are affordable quality boards too.
Ya, 5 feet is a tough area to cover without multiple lights. Timber Fatty or DiY are probably the best options apart from multiples :)

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Ya, 5 feet is a tough area to cover without multiple lights. Timber Fatty or DiY are probably the best options apart from multiples :)
COB’s really get the job done. Got the redwood and wish I had them custom build me one 5x10 covering light, but it was bought in the 4x4 days. Fatty for a 5x5 is perfect but on a budget maybe a few boards or WILLS will do it

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Yeah I hope one day been screwed lately especially now with the virus bullshit going on💀🤦🏼‍♂️