First grow journal!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Get to start indoor again!😈 haven’t put the qb setup together yet. still have to get more stuff but going down to a 5x5 and vegging with the blurple leds and then flower out with a 600w hps and one led set to flower for added red. Trying to use use a closet to for clones I’ll clip a couple days or weeks before until I figure out when I good time is really. Get a little more of a cycle! Will have to start looking for some good beans after I drop more @kushaladoras a d try to find a keeper again😈

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Going to have to rebuild the frame..😒 was told a broken corner and has broken poles most corners were fucked. Thinking of using thicker gauge metal conduit🤔 make sure that bitch won’t have any structural issues

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Cleaned up some trees only a couple pictures but house is coming along inside and out. Furnace fixed had a bad pressure sensor and switch and had to switch filters due to suffocation on my furnace with a nice expensive filter😂 have to get it cleaned now and should be good then hopefully getting grow tent situation fixed. Have to build a frame. Thinking of spending the extra and using metal conduit for the frame so it will be a lot strong and reliable then standard tent poles. Will have a 600 watt hps for flowering with a led switched to flower and then clones getting ready for veg. Won’t be a full cycle yet though.CD0DA7E7-1E32-401D-9CE0-E17D49F53848.jpegEC6E85A5-3797-4FF7-A50C-E79A5E95D6E8.jpeg40ED9CAA-A8B9-4F2E-9B2A-D14A462A1292.jpeg

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Ahh been super busy between work, new house and looking for a new job. Made some wax pressed and bho extractions. Still have more to come as I have over a pound of trim/lard to go still. Will go straight to bho and decarbed to make gummies. Did my first full nug run bho extraction.C6220778-98A4-4D1C-85D0-C7FE65DA6932.jpeg454E6356-B63B-437A-9BBE-AE28E475C4E9.jpeg9A8D51A7-9938-44BB-B5B7-7ADBE86AC634.jpegI haven’t tried it yet but heard good things so far. Sadly one of the tubes broke before I could blast even a can through it so I got a clean break and was able to get 3/4 a can through that and two through the second. About an ounce ish and got around 7 grams. Also an update I have an interview for grow tech trainee! Praying for the best as always nice to see other growing styles and techniques!