First grow journal!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Glad to hear brother. Keep your head up yall got a new house and time my friend. Not to mention some dank home grown
Thanks! We plan on trying soon once our cruise is over with next year and a little further along with the house. Shit that would be hard because of a kid lol redoing hardwood floors and walls and such. And shit hopefully it gets better and better the more I learn from people on here and research!

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Thanks! We plan on trying soon once our cruise is over with next year and a little further along with the house. Shit that would be hard because of a kid lol redoing hardwood floors and walls and such. And shit hopefully it gets better and better the more from people on here and research!
Man u got some fire goin my perpetual always get fuck up having to live the oilfields life can never just chill but im working on it!!!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Ahh the shitty jobs you can retire quick in I always say😉. Really wanted to join the union as a lineman but fucked my back up really young and really can’t with wanting kids soon and the new house and all that. I just couldn’t. Plus don’t want to completely mess up my back.. shit I’m still only 25😂

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Shorter list would be what didnt lol
Trying to hide it from neighbors made it hidden from enough sun, BUGS and animals not eating but seem to like knocking it over
I gave up going to plan it out better this time and add a fence lol
😭😂 I’ve been picking mine up everyday too😂 then big hasn’t even stood a chance with the wind and rain been raining hard too