First grow journal!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Nice plants, and nice vape! I only use GeekVape mods too, everything else will eventually just fall apart. They really are the best.

My Solo:
View attachment 71901
True I’ve had this one for a while been loving the setup honestly. I do labor and work in a very dusty/sometimes wet because cement and hoses with sprayers don’t mix well area 😂 so I’m limited stopped me from a pack a day!🤢

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I’m only 25 so not that long but yeah even rolled them and was at about 2 but started when I was 16. I get bronchitis and pneumonia so i was getting sick all the time and decided it was time almost three years now!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Sick and lung crud all the time, yep, don't miss that. I used to get wicked sinus infections too. I've been smoke-free for 5-6 years now, and I haven't really got sick at all since I quit. I also lost about 70lbs after I quit and started working out since I could breathe again lol.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Sick and lung crud all the time, yep, don't miss that. I used to get wicked sinus infections too. I've been smoke-free for 5-6 years now, and I haven't really got sick at all since I quit. I also lost about 70lbs after I quit and started working out since I could breathe again lol.
Congrats man! I had bad eating issues until starting to smoke and I do heavy labor so I don’t worry about weight lol been struggling to gain weight unless heavily working out as well! Sometimes I wouldn’t notice I haven’t eating anything for two or three days and I would sleep about 2-4 hours a night for like 7-8 years lol

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Losing the weight was the easy part. Putting on muscle mass requires dedication to eating, a lot. I tried to keep up with eating 150+ grams of protein everyday/lifting weights, and I could barely break 175lbs. Knew some guys around my age that were getting big and all of them were taking testosterone supplements and I suspect other not-so-legal things... yeah screw all that.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Losing the weight was the easy part. Putting on muscle mass requires dedication to eating, a lot. I tried to keep up with eating 150+ grams of protein everyday/lifting weights, and I could barely break 175lbs. Knew some guys around my age that were getting big and all of them were taking testosterone supplements and I suspect other not-so-legal things... yeah screw all that.
I’m 25 and play with 100+ rocks all day Monday through Friday I’m 5’11 and weight 135 lol

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Most I got was 155 when I was doing wrestling work outs and then a gym class and then going to the gym twice a day and was leg pressing over 300 while scrolling through my phone and benching 180 lol was a tank playing with my body weight plus but just can’t gain weight😂