Finally here.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
George still hanging out. Call me weird but he's my lil grow buddy now. 😅🤣
IMG_20190716_000101.jpg
He learned where food will be. It was empty when he looked. I was chilling there checking on the cloner and here he came buzzing along. It was empty so ofcourse i refilled it. I'm sure hell see that it's full again. He eats about a water bottle cap of sugar water a day. IMG_20190715_235725.jpg
Loves the t5s. Flys inside them and hangs out. Hes admiring himself. Lol fuckin lil nut.
IMG_20190711_180854.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
The future garden. Only a few here are mine. Sometime in the last two weeks my old veg room caught spider mites. Didn't notice until moving them. Gave them a thorough rinse and picked up some neem oil spray shit for the eggs. Only Jenny had a couple on her lowers today. Gave her another spritz of the spray shit. I'm hopeful to have it under control. Just glad I noticed now before they got any worse or spread.
IMG_20190807_175142.jpg
Growmie going hard popping @Heisenbeans
GG#4 left, GMO Cake bottom, Wedding Cake top(mutated) then he soaked 2-3 pigeon pie and 2 adub then two more wedding cake and something else lol went into cups tonight.
IMG_20190807_175133.jpg
IMG_20190807_175108.jpg
This is a Sundae Driver X Purple Punch that came back from the dead. Growmie old garden was sabotaged by the home owner and burnt to a crisp. This plant was just tossed out a window and ofcourse she wanted to live. So here she stays the remnants of his once beautiful garden. Oh her name's Clarice too. I'm gonna add some more soil to her tomorrow, it's bothering me now exposed she is IMG_20190807_175119.jpg
My grafted cactus that I thankfully kept away from the garden lol.IMG_20190808_014805.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Really shitty on them. No clue how I got em. Two runs in that room with no problems then I get em. I blame George.
Haha! Walter was worried about a simple fly in the lab. George is a "jumbo jet" carrying passengers to relocation areas around your garden.
Shew him off! lol
I'm finally getting my "bug" problem under control. The plant I hit with straight Ethanol is nice and healthy. That 1 time took 90% of the Broad Mites out. Anywhere they took a bite and broke the skin of the leaf, turned brown. Never harmed any of the healthy parts. It really does work, but people are afraid to use. Just keep it in freezer and use it very cold.
Bugs are a bitch! I have 6 different things to treat with on the shelf now.
Never again if I can help it. Seeds should be treated too.