Finally here.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
View attachment 12442View attachment 12444View attachment 12443
View attachment 12445
I can finally see my babies and take normal pics 🤣
Gonna turn them down some, see how they like it.
Start of week 6 today. Gonna up their feeds. Water level and ec drop but the pH is static. Wanting that extra p and k. I got you my ladies.
Looks great man. How many watts is it pulling and how intense are you running them % wise?
Btw can I borrow some of that head space? The clearance alone has me :love: Deep red is just icing on the cake.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Looks great man. How many watts is it pulling and how intense are you running them % wise?
Btw can I borrow some of that head space? The clearance alone has me :love: Deep red is just icing on the cake.
So I sat my carbon filter outside the tent. Then took the intake fan(vivosun 4inch) attached it to the filter. Duct to the top hole of the tent. Put the AC inifinity 4 inch fan to the intake. Cleared the whole top of tent out. Can't find the correct size philips for the potentiometer on the driver to turn them down so I said fuck it 100%! I'm not too sure about the pull though. Bro I'm super excited about these. I pulled the trigger and am so glad I did.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So I sat my carbon filter outside the tent. Then took the intake fan(vivosun 4inch) attached it to the filter. Duct to the top hole of the tent. Put the AC inifinity 4 inch fan to the intake. Cleared the whole top of tent out. Can't find the correct size philips for the potentiometer on the driver to turn them down so I said fuck it 100%! I'm not too sure about the pull though. Bro I'm super excited about these. I pulled the trigger and am so glad I did.
I'm eyeballing these. Cob/qb/strip so hard to decide. Maybe 2 of these and a few cobs in a 5x5 🤔 Glad you're excited man I would be too.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Did you ever consider strips? And are you pulling air out of the tent and blowing it through the filter vs. Vice versa?
I did especially cause im in a tent. Strips I couldve did a broader spectrum but would've required more electrical know how which I have none of. I'm sure I could've did it especially with @Jesselikes2Grow help. Yes now I'm pulling air out then into the filter before i was pulling air through the filter first then through the extraction fan and out the tent.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Knew I could count on you homie. @spyralout here's the set up now.View attachment 12554
Didn't tape anything yet because the tent has to come sleep with me for the time being while I remodel that whole room. Ignore the mess on top of the box. It's clean now. 😅
Cool thanks for the visual. I may end up doing that if I can't figure out a new heat issue. Did you notice temp changes?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Cool thanks for the visual. I may end up doing that if I can't figure out a new heat issue. Did you notice temp changes?
Honestly not that I can think of, I was more stressed about combating 60% humidity. Thinking back now I wish I did. I need to start writing in my journal again. However that could be case by case imo. I've been running lower temps (74-6°F) then I like, I prefer 83°F to make sure I'm getting my proper leaf surface temperature. Which reminds me I need to buy a heat gun. We'll see what happens. Cannot wait for fall.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
@TerpyTyrone don't be homie lol I will be living frugal for the next month or so lol. Funny you stopped in I was just in your QB132 V2 Quantum Boards × 1 V2 3000k thread catching up.
I feel honored!!!
I love my qb132's because I paid 150$ for 4 - 75w max boards without spending time installing heatsinks and the added cost.
I am thouroughly intrigued by the added reds but I see peeps runthe whole time with a 3k or 3500k cobs. I just want my flowering times to drop and denser buds.
If I could do it all over again I would probably do the same thing. I'm th at pleased with the results and lack of heat.
Almost 90 tomorrow with no AC , we will see how hot the twnt gets. luckily we have basements here that act as a heat sink because the geound maintians the ambient temp of the baswment until around 2 pm and loghts out at 6. Highest was 86 @ over 500 watts in a 4x4 with passive cooling.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@TerpyTyrone I was gonna look into those for a larger room. The price can't be beat. I'm excited to see the difference they make. It'll be ashame if I catch bud rot which is where I look like I'm headed. Darkness has me at 70% RH and I'm so far from okay with that. Shit has me annoyed af. My basement sucks. Talking about it rn has me getting mad lol. 45 minutes until lights on then I need to figure out some shit.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
@TerpyTyrone I was gonna look into those for a larger room. The price can't be beat. I'm excited to see the difference they make. It'll be ashame if I catch bud rot which is where I look like I'm headed. Darkness has me at 70% RH and I'm so far from okay with that. Shit has me annoyed af. My basement sucks. Talking about it rn has me getting mad lol. 45 minutes until lights on then I need to figure out some shit.
I was going nuts trying to keep my temp down this time last year. Everyday I would look at the weather and turn down my ballast if it was gonna be hot.
I acquired a bad ass dehumidifier that really did the job.

Lrn2Yield

@yougrowyourway

Here they are @ day 13 of 12/12. At the moment I haven't cut anything off it. Now, everything underneath the net and tangled I'm thinking bout hauling off? All the fans, suckers, and shoots not making it to the net? Thinking that would put more energy into the tops, not the larf that'd form without any light? Or would those fans underneath provide energy coming down the finish line? Autocorrect tried to fuck me 3 times turning larf into lard lol.

Some of the fanners on these are like dinosaur feet.

IMG_2016.jpg