Finally here.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Algae experiment. Never again will I not train prune and defoliate. IMG_20190704_195229.jpg
The leaf ratio on these is ridiculous I don't remember it being this leafy first run, then again I was training and trimming like crazy. So my big bitch is developing RR with three weeks left. Not sure how if the water is so cold but regardless I took this time to see what would happen to a massive root trim this late into flower. The main girl and algae have the same root ball set up since I trimmed them identical. The middle girl has the long locks of perfection while the back girl has a mini root ball thats an inch below the net pot. Since the algae experiment is similar to the big girl she's volunteering for the job.
I had a 7 second video of it but apparently that's too large.Screenshot_20190705-152625.pngScreenshot_20190705-152605.pngScreenshot_20190705-152636.png

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Don't even want to know how he got in. Still funny af to me tho. He scared the fuck out of me. Landed on the inside of my bicep and started crawling on me. He took a liking to Vainglory. Maybe trying to let me know he's going to be my male. Bees can always tell🤣IMG_20190710_144553.jpg
decided to take a nap lmaoIMG_20190710_144712.jpg
Legit has his legs hanging off the sides 😂😂😂IMG_20190710_144730.jpg
Don't mind him but am now wondering how in the world did he get in and if he got in, who else might show up. Preventative measures to be taken immediately lol

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Don't even want to know how he got in. Still funny af to me tho. He scared the fuck out of me. Landed on the inside of my bicep and started crawling on me. He took a liking to Vainglory. Maybe trying to let me know he's going to be my male. Bees can always tell🤣View attachment 13565
decided to take a nap lmaoView attachment 13566
Legit has his legs hanging off the sides 😂😂😂View attachment 13567
Don't mind him but am now wondering how in the world did he get in and he got in who else might show up. Preventative measures to be taken immediately lol
I used to have a bunch of those bumble bee's around the house. I have a dog that thinks they are tasty. I don't know how she can figure out how to and not get stung. Couple of days ago i watched her tango with a wasp. I actually saw her spit it out twice. I guess it was a draw because i saw the wasp fly away and she did not get stung. She is very fast for a dog reminds me of a cat.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Don't even want to know how he got in. Still funny af to me tho. He scared the fuck out of me. Landed on the inside of my bicep and started crawling on me. He took a liking to Vainglory. Maybe trying to let me know he's going to be my male. Bees can always tell🤣View attachment 13565
decided to take a nap lmaoView attachment 13566
Legit has his legs hanging off the sides 😂😂😂View attachment 13567
Don't mind him but am now wondering how in the world did he get in and if he got in, who else might show up. Preventative measures to be taken immediately lol
He sampled some of the goods and it put him to sleep. He's gonna wake up and be all wtf and stumble back where he came from lol

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I used to have a bunch of those bumble bee's around the house. I have a dog that thinks they are tasty. I don't know how she can figure out how to and not get stung. Couple of days ago i watched her tango with a wasp. I actually saw her spit it out twice. I guess it was a draw because i saw the wasp fly away and she did not get stung. She is very fast for a dog reminds me of a cat.
That's some fuckin skills right there. Great entertainment while you smoke lol. Is that the white one from your pic?
He sampled some of the goods and it put him to sleep. He's gonna wake up and be all wtf and stumble back where he came from lol
That's what I said to @Erick31876 🤣🤣🤣He was hanging in the flower room made his way out through the vents ended up in the veg area.🤣🤣🤣 Got so high needed a nap.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
The other day I found a fly hanging upside down on one of my buds😂 damn I wish I took a picture. He was either dead or out cold, passed out😂
Got so high he died. 🤣😂
So his name's George and he's going to be my pollinator. He was so weak and high I gave him some sugar water to get his energy back up. Bees need nectar to fly apparently, explains why he was passed out on a leaf.IMG_20190710_170629.jpg
Already buzzing around again lolIMG_20190710_170858.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Last edited: