Ethos Genetics

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I just popped a mandarin cookies bagseed. I smoked that stuff most of the winter and found one seed. Crossing my fingers it didn't herm and is like what I was smoking. I'm really curious how MC and topicana cookies compare, I have only one of each going, so it probably won't be a fair comparison.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
sitting on half packs of memberberry, citral glue and citradelic sunset. at least one of those may get into next run. deciding soon. a buddy is growing 3 citradelic sunset right now and they're smelling pretty ghost train hazy with some extra citrus. pleasant for sure.
I can't find any info on Cherry Gar.
Is it Cherry Pie X GMO?
GMO seems to be a plant a lot of growers are taking notice of. All these names are so foreign to me, I have to look up the lineage and trace it back to its roots to understand where it comes from. I'm slowly learning. lol

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I have been hearing that they will be re making there packs

People have been taking the vials out swapping the beans out and people are getting screwed

Make sure you get the beans from good source the beans can be manipulated without opening the packs

Very bad flaw on ethos part

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
All over IG dirtbags take needle nose pliers and swap out the beans no tamper proof seal on the packs just a vials that can be removed without opening the packs
I got from SHN when Ethos was running the special on Purple Sunset and Purple Magic recently. I never heard about it. This is the only forum I participate in. People trying to get rich quick with great photography skills. I'm an old farmer from years past. I ain't know "picture taker". Still, most of my pics are pleasing to the eye. Most of mine are over in the GPS thread on RIU. I never been back since I joined Heisen in this forum at the beginning. I'm still here. lol
There is a lot of "experience" and "talent" in its members. Mostly out of work comedian wanna b's. lol
That is interesting info about Ethos. If you can find out more or if it was some guys on IG.
Mine are up, but most people won't plant theirs right away till maybe months later.
Thanks!

That is such BS if they are doing that. This is the problem with buying seeds online.
I have watched a man like me, pretty much talk about, then decide to prove a point(I think) to the jokers on other forums begin forming up his plans for a seed company, showed weekly progress on what he was doing, give out sample packs to the members for free.Then teamed up with Gu and GPS. And look now, he is gonna have a thriving business if it keeps pace. All in less than 1 year.
Taught us all the way through. What other forum can you go to that does this?
Respect!

Last edited:

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I like what I see so far but I have 3 proven strains

I have read in that other forum that some
I got from SHN when Ethos was running the special on Purple Sunset and Purple Magic recently. I never heard about it. This is the only forum I participate in. People trying to get rich quick with great photography skills. I'm an old farmer from years past. I ain't know "picture taker". Still, most of my pics are pleasing to the eye. Most of mine are over in the GPS thread on RIU. I never been back since I joined Heisen in this forum at the beginning. I'm still here. lol
There is a lot of "experience" and "talent" in its members. Mostly out of work comedian wanna b's. lol
That is interesting info about Ethos. If you can find out more or if it was some guys on IG.
Mine are up, but most people won't plant theirs right away till maybe months later.
Thanks!

That is such BS if they are doing that. This is the problem with buying seeds online.
I have watched a man like me, pretty much talk about, then decide to prove a point(I think) to the jokers on other forums begin forming up his plans for a seed company, showed weekly progress on what he was doing, give out sample packs to the members for free.Then teamed up with Gu and GPS. And look now, he is gonna have a thriving business if it keeps pace. All in less than 1 year.
Taught us all the way through. What other forum can you go to that does this?
Respect!
It it on ethos instram in the chats people are complaining asking for tamper proof packs. Ethos owners admits they aware and are working on a fix and suggests to only buy from verified seed banks

Prob is even the banks could swap them out they worried about making a cool packaging but didnt think to protect the beans

When i get free time ill try go back and take screen shots

for now i would only get from one his verified banks

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I like what I see so far but I have 3 proven strains

I have read in that other forum that some

It it on ethos instram in the chats people are complaining asking for tamper proof packs. Ethos owners admits they aware and are working on a fix and suggests to only buy from verified seed banks

Prob is even the banks could swap them out they worried about making a cool packaging but didnt think to protect the beans

When i get free time ill try go back and take screen shots

for now i would only get from one his verified banks
SHN is suppose to be a good bank. I won't be buying any more for a good while. But I get these "urges". It's like falling off the wagon every now and then. I have seed packs of White Widow, Widow Skunk#1 and White Rhino(?) from early 2000's . Still a few beans in each. I purchased a bunch of combinations of WW from different seed companies. I have 1 WW X BlueBerry fem seed still hanging on to. I have 1 GHS White Widow growing now.
I am one of those "isolated bean collectors".

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Any more news on Ethos. SHN are no longer carrying Ethos strains. Was the manipulation of seeds coming from SHN or was it precautionary measures?

Goats

Kush Lover
i love my memberberry plant and will probably keep it for a while, but i won't ever buy another pack of ethos beans after reading through colin's court documents. dude is about as big a piece of shit as i can imagine anyone being. he should be behind bars for the rest of his life for the things he's done.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
i love my memberberry plant and will probably keep it for a while, but i won't ever buy another pack of ethos beans after reading through colin's court documents. dude is about as big a piece of shit as i can imagine anyone being. he should be behind bars for the rest of his life for the things he's done.
View attachment 17286
Wow! I didn't know that about Ethos. I have 5 total of his growing. This blows my mind on how much fuckery is and has been going on in the seed business. Makes me glad I have old strains I've held on to for years.