Esosseeds

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have ran some of his gear OBS & twinkle tarts and plan on growing more just recently acquired more of his strains (bought one 4 freebies) I like to only deal in cash which he accommodates I only have good things to say about what I have grown so far. plants have a strong will to grow, aggressive veg, no bad habits or special needs, good leaf to the dense bud ratio which makes for easy trimming he is extremely responsive to questions how many breeders answer any questions you have about their gear in 24hrs or less these days,

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah.....he likely doesn't have the clone stock to do a Greenpoint.....or an Cannarado....which is basically the same thing on a far larger scale.

How many PP croses were made in the same light? Same mom hittin everyone in town? And Stardawg? Wasn't there an entire line of crosses with the same mom/plant used for years upon years? (pop em all in there...hit em...voila') We should remember right about here in the story thatt Stardawg was JJ's...and bbefore him it was someone else's. Same shit...different "breeder". (grab a clone and go...no work needed)

I love the PP shit...so certainly no complaints....but it is easy to rack on folks trying to make a wave...however small...when yer doing nothing of the sort yerself. Ask Heisen. This tone is the same low whine we here all over the boards from the experts these days.....taggig/bagging on the same processes.

I mean..is anyone truly doing anything any different these days? Get clone...hit clone...rename strain...sell seeds. Rinse...repeat. ????????

The offerings I purchased from Esos grew as stated. It's good pot....it did't hermie....yeilded very well....curing excellently.... I've certainly ran worse from folks who think they know more...LOL.

Nobody is running anything these days that anyone (everyone) else doesn't aleady have. If they are it's cus they renamed shit to make it appear as if they are truly on the hunt.

I won't name names here cus I simply don't have that fuckin much time.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah.....he likely doesn't have the clone stock to do a Greenpoint.....or an Cannarado....which is basically the same thing on a far larger scale.

How many PP croses were made in the same light? Same mom hittin everyone in town? And Stardawg? Wasn't there an entire line of crosses with the same mom/plant used for years upon years? (pop em all in there...hit em...voila') We should remember right about here in the story thatt Stardawg was JJ's...and bbefore him it was someone else's. Same shit...different "breeder". (grab a clone and go...no work needed)

I love the PP shit...so certainly no complaints....but it is easy to rack on folks trying to make a wave...however small...when yer doing nothing of the sort yerself. Ask Heisen. This tone is the same low whine we here all over the boards from the experts these days.....taggig/bagging on the same processes.

I mean..is anyone truly doing anything any different these days? Get clone...hit clone...rename strain...sell seeds. Rinse...repeat. ????????

The offerings I purchased from Esos grew as stated. It's good pot....it did't hermie....yeilded very well....curing excellently.... I've certainly ran worse from folks who think they know more...LOL.

Nobody is running anything these days that anyone (everyone) else doesn't aleady have. If they are it's cus they renamed shit to make it appear as if they are truly on the hunt.

I won't name names here cus I simply don't have that fuckin much time.
They call that bullshit working them lines. A half dozen solo cups and a plant they seem to think no one else on the planet has but half that shit is mediocre as fuk. I've gotten hyped up clones from people that made me like wtf is this bullshit. To someone that hadn't seen enough weed it's probably great who knows.

D

Deleted member 60

LOL boss. I've seen a >bit< of weed to know. But yer right....like GPS weed...Esos weed isn't >great<...like Thai stick great...or '74 Red Oaxacan great.....but they are pretty good for polyhybrids with no discernable lineage that someone else found/gifted/sold to someone else who then "bred" with them.

If ya get real about it in that light of day....it's all bullshit these days. Same clones held by everyone...crossed (sprayed) and renamed by each company. I mean...how many fucking "Wedding Cake" crosses does the market really need? Wow. Insane.....and stupid. As if the same clones will make a different offering?? Sadly.....only the HYPE is different....followed by the name. Fucked up shit..it is. Like watching "High Design" on Discovery+. Decades late to the game...but breaking major new ground...LOL. Fuckin yawn. That shit makes me nauseous. They have it all but the FUN that weed once was. Now it's just a revenue stream.

I love the fems...but the bottleneck is huge and undeniable these days to anyone who saw what went on before. Spraying plants isn't working lines. Nope. Never has been..never will be. It's a moneymaker...obviously...but it isn't "breeding".

And in my eyes....one guy doin' it is no different than any other guy doin' it if they are merely grabbing popular/"elite" clones from someone else and spraying them. Fuck..even I've done it. LOL. It's easy shit to do. (though some plants are bitches that won;'t reverse/won;t reverse worth a fuck) To someone who hasn't seen true breeding happen...it's probably great and they see it completely differently.... who knows... but sprayin' is playin'...not breeding'. It's ego.

That said......after growing a few selections from the Poster boy of closet grows...aka "Elite" back in the day......I'll never knock the little guy tryin' to get a foothold.....although lotsa folks did/tried to do so. Every decade has it's whipping boys...LOL.... Elite.....Swerve....Copycat.... and there's plenty of room for the current players to get their name in the heirarchy of Hacks as well.

but who cares? I don't. I just care about the weed......and around here....I can sit jars on the table of a buncha cats weed..Esos included...GPS included...."Cookie Family" included.....and they would all rank in the same light/place because they all have the same basic origins.

All of 'em are good...cus all of 'em are the exact same shit. Anyone who thinks they have something different these days is a full on lyin' clown...unless they've been abroad in a pheno hunt of landrace varieties and are TRULY "working" this plant. Sadly...no one seems to be doing that anymore....