Esosseeds

D

Deleted member 60

Must be a new drop 'cus I checked a few months ago before I wet my outdoor selections and everything was "Out of Stock".

I know he's ghosted us here.......hey...whatever.....I'll still gave him some biz 'cus the TT, DBB and RW have definitely been very nice selections. All have cured VERY well in the jars. My wife gives a big thumb's up to the TT......but she enjoys all of 'em. Nothin' truly groundbreaking in the new stuff but I'm sure it will all be tasty and his prices are decent.

Like I needed seeds LOFL....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Must be a new drop 'cus I checked a few months ago before I wet my outdoor selections and everything was "Out of Stock".

I know he's ghosted us here.......hey...whatever.....I'll still gave him some biz 'cus the TT, DBB and RW have definitely been very nice selections. All have cured VERY well in the jars. My wife gives a big thumb's up to the TT......but she enjoys all of 'em. Nothin' truly groundbreaking in the new stuff but I'm sure it will all be tasty and his prices are decent.

Like I needed seeds LOFL....
Yeah, he lost some plants when he moved but he just released some seeds recently.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I noticed the new drop recently as well. Prices for new strains increased by $10 pack but doesn't list number of seeds. Old strains are still same price. Actually none of the strains list the number of seeds. Seems like something that could have been included fairly easily.

Also something else that bothered me was the lack of pics from the actual crosses themselves. I've seen plenty of those from growers but not a single pic on the website is of the actual crosses themselves. All pics are from the mom only. Seems strange no?

D

Deleted member 60

Yes....such info could have easily been added. Obviously...it wasn't a deal breaker here on any of the counts you mentioned. If you've purchased from him you'll know it'll be 5 or 6 seeds per pack.....but you'll buy 2 packs and get 2 packs of freebies......same count.

The lack of pics also wasn't a deal breaker here. I asked multiple, respected folks here about their grows/recs/opinions and went off of those statements. I wasn't disappointed in how they steered me. In all honesty.... it isn't as if he ran hundreds of plants to find what he uses to make these crosses. He ran a few plants....crossed them with clones or SS-1'd 'em.... and sold the seeds. Words in descriptions like "should" always tip me that some aren't tested beyond the parental stock's stability. Seems strange, no?

No. :D I trust what I get will be good. I've seen A LOT of pics from folks in my day and got a whole lot fuckin' less quality for genetics. Some was true shit.

But the pics were nice. :D

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Yes....such info could have easily been added. Obviously...it wasn't a deal breaker here on any of the counts you mentioned. If you've purchased from him you'll know it'll be 5 or 6 seeds per pack.....but you'll buy 2 packs and get 2 packs of freebies......same count.

The lack of pics also wasn't a deal breaker here. I asked multiple, respected folks here about their grows/recs/opinions and went off of those statements. I wasn't disappointed in how they steered me. In all honesty.... it isn't as if he ran hundreds of plants to find what he uses to make these crosses. He ran a few plants....crossed them with clones or SS-1'd 'em.... and sold the seeds. Words in descriptions like "should" always tip me that some aren't tested beyond the parental stock's stability. Seems strange, no?

No. :D I trust what I get will be good. I've seen A LOT of pics from folks in my day and got a whole lot fuckin' less quality for genetics. Some was true shit.

But the pics were nice. :D
No, neither of the things I mentioned are deal breakers especially if you already have purchased from him before or seen/heard the reviews. I agree with that. There's always something so simple to fix that bugs me these days. Just a sign I'm getting older lol. The lines themselves I always heard were awesome tho. I ran two of the ArtGel but didn't finish them very well. I have many of his strains and prob already would have ordered more once I saw the 420 sale. Unfortunately its only CIM/MO which I cant do right now. I just got more CSI which was my budget for cash seeds lol. I guess he's having some issues with online payment forms. He does promise to make up or that in freebies and if you have seen his freebie list, he's not joking.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No, neither of the things I mentioned are deal breakers especially if you already have purchased from him before or seen/heard the reviews. I agree with that. There's always something so simple to fix that bugs me these days. Just a sign I'm getting older lol. The lines themselves I always heard were awesome tho. I ran two of the ArtGel but didn't finish them very well. I have many of his strains and prob already would have ordered more once I saw the 420 sale. Unfortunately its only CIM/MO which I cant do right now. I just got more CSI which was my budget for cash seeds lol. I guess he's having some issues with online payment forms. He does promise to make up or that in freebies and if you have seen his freebie list, he's not joking.
When he was on here I bought a handful of packs from him. Grew out his LVTK S1 and it was OK. I haven't gotten around to any of his other stuff yet. Too many beans. But looking at what I have it seems he is the "find a male and hit everything I have" breeder. Good stuff to hunt in those but not what I'd drop as a single fem knowing what I'll get.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When he was on here I bought a handful of packs from him. Grew out his LVTK S1 and it was OK. I haven't gotten around to any of his other stuff yet. Too many beans. But looking at what I have it seems he is the "find a male and hit everything I have" breeder. Good stuff to hunt in those but not what I'd drop as a single fem knowing what I'll get.
Correction - find a Grape Sato or lvtk female and reverse it to hit everything you have. My bad.

So I probably have a few packs from two successive chucks.