Esosseeds

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
From now till Nov 1st every order at esosseeds.com will receive 1 free pack of orangeberry smoothie.

Happy Halloween everyone
Haha I was going to start this thread when we were chatting the other night but then I got high.. and well you know 🤣🤣

great sale you got going on 🔥🔥🔥

and for anyone that doesn’t know Eso is a top notch kinda guy, don’t sleep on these creations.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Eso is next on my list of crosses to grab. 3thirteen seeds, Schwaggy Seeds, more Heisenbeans, then of course esoseeds. If I only made more money. Its too hard to just get a pack or two. I like to drop a couple hundred on seeds at a time. Have extras for the library.
You're all good, I'll be around so take it slow and let 'em grow! You'll have plenty of dank with 313, schwaggy and Heisen and can't forgot about Brisco's banana roll out! Shits gets crazy up in this forum!!! I dig it.

Cheers man and thanks for the love

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I want to flip my dbb, she's about 12", but waitin on some branches to clone..one will do. :) Maybe time to put the half-nelson on the top, so she'll spit some out.
Gosh darn it, them bean pole phenos just don't wanna give up the cuts till you flip them. I've got a couple welchies doing that but the dbb usually spits out side growth a little better than the obsm and welchie.

Maybe a pinching or tie over is in need indeed.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
One is moving out now 👍

Was thinking of tying it down for a week but looks like I'm gonna get a clone within that time frame anyway. I'll take a few more later after flip. She's gettin the 600 hps up close for 12 hrs, then I move her to the mom tent for another 6. Thats like 4 household led bulbs. It's grabbed good in the 1 gal, I'll move it to 5 gal on the flip. She wants to go, but is stacked nicely and doesn't look bean pole ish. That might change when under the HPS only...those household leds make shit stack, imo.
Have a bunch of GPS gear that is dragging and logjamming the grow schedule, lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
One is moving out now 👍

Was thinking of tying it down for a week but looks like I'm gonna get a clone within that time frame anyway. I'll take a few more later after flip. She's gettin the 600 hps up close for 12 hrs, then I move her to the mom tent for another 6. Thats like 4 household led bulbs. It's grabbed good in the 1 gal, I'll move it to 5 gal on the flip. She wants to go, but is stacked nicely and doesn't look bean pole ish. That might change when under the HPS only...those household leds make shit stack, imo.
Have a bunch of GPS gear that is dragging and logjamming the grow schedule, lol
Sounds good man. Hopefully a few good cut bust out for you soon.

Gotta love the way those stardawg crosses make you wait but god damn they produce some good buds. Planning on running some chem in the near future and not looking forward to the 10+ weeks flowering time on certain phenos.