Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Unfortunately I have to pass around the fruits of my labor and let someone else explain what they are tasting, feeling, etc. I unfortunately have been unable to burn for a little over five years since changing jobs and being forced to have a cdl which comes with randoms. It’s getting harder and harder as the days, weeks, months, years roll by. Full disclosure here, just wanted you to know. Hopefully my eldest daughter and some family that I will share with can do as I ask and give me a solid report. They know I don’t accept things like, it’s really good, it’s dope, yada yada yada. I want smells they are getting, flavor on inhale, flavor on exhale, smooth, harsh, effects etc. I’m gonna have to get some over to homie @spyralout for one of his fantastic smoke reports. Anyways, thanks again and maybe one of these days I’ll be able to once again partake in the other half of what I love to do. 🍻✌🏻
Oh I feel you man. Only reason I haven't got my cdl yet, or ever really. Hopefully the family really enjoys it!

Texagonian

Outlaw
Thanks brother! That means a lot to me. You’re welcome also, it’s deserved. I’ve read your reports! I can almost experience it through them! Another thought is I could always hand deliver some samples to eso if he’s down with that. We aren’t too far from each other🤷🏼‍♂️ You guys rock! Hope everyone is having a good week so far, almost over and is for me tonight at 11:30 ✌🏻

Texagonian

Outlaw
Oh I feel you man. Only reason I haven't got my cdl yet, or ever really. Hopefully the family really enjoys it!
I’m sure they will man, I’ve been sending them update pics throughout the grow and they are chomping at the bits for some. I think it’s gonna be a good harvest considering they were in six inch net pots. Fuck a cdl! I withheld for as long as possible but I’m a mechanic by trade and it was a stipulation for the new job and the new job is something I wish I would’ve had years ago. All good in the hood though, one of these days I’ll get to and when I do it’ll be like the first time again, get all green and twisted off a puff🤣✌🏻

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@Texagonian I look forward to the day you can blaze on ! The eso seeds are delicious and strong. That is my favorite kind of weed!
I found the other Welchie. It is getting a little singed. I will check it out and adjust the nutes.
Day 51. I looked at it under a loupe and it has amazing trich coverage. It wont be long now its probably around 70 day finisher. (19 days out).

DSCF3005.JPG
I trimmed up my OBSM that were in the flood and drain. These were hung to dry in my tent because the dryer was pretty dry (RH dropped due to great weather).
It smells fantastic. These are hopefully my last batch of seedy wonders. It has nothing to do with esos beans and everything to do with me. Problems solved and we will grow it out!
Until then. I have discovered I may turn 90% of everything i harvest into hash. When that bong lit and that thick dense smoke hit my lungs...my eyes went 4 sizes too big (like the grinch but eyes).
EUREKA!!!
OBSM is covered in trichs. All over the sugar leaves everywhere. How i know is i trimmed what ended up being 37 grams (I smoked about an 8th already). And the trim bin was cleaned out before i did it.
It produced this pile of Kief! So i put half of it in my bowl on a bed of purple cake (to keep it from fallin).
It took 10 minutes to smoke it. Orange blossoms and honey and I know I am going to become Hashenstein.

OBSM tastes so good though you want to smoke it in flowers too.
DSCF3017.JPG

DSCF3014.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@Texagonian I look forward to the day you can blaze on ! The eso seeds are delicious and strong. That is my favorite kind of weed!
I found the other Welchie. It is getting a little singed. I will check it out and adjust the nutes.
Day 51. I looked at it under a loupe and it has amazing trich coverage. It wont be long now its probably around 70 day finisher. (19 days out).

View attachment 25320
I trimmed up my OBSM that were in the flood and drain. These were hung to dry in my tent because the dryer was pretty dry (RH dropped due to great weather).
It smells fantastic. These are hopefully my last batch of seedy wonders. It has nothing to do with esos beans and everything to do with me. Problems solved and we will grow it out!
Until then. I have discovered I may turn 90% of everything i harvest into hash. When that bong lit and that thick dense smoke hit my lungs...my eyes went 4 sizes too big (like the grinch but eyes).
EUREKA!!!
OBSM is covered in trichs. All over the sugar leaves everywhere. How i know is i trimmed what ended up being 37 grams (I smoked about an 8th already). And the trim bin was cleaned out before i did it.
It produced this pile of Kief! So i put half of it in my bowl on a bed of purple cake (to keep it from fallin).
It took 10 minutes to smoke it. Orange blossoms and honey and I know I am going to become Hashenstein.

OBSM tastes so good though you want to smoke it in flowers too.
View attachment 25325

View attachment 25324
Bam! Look at that pile of gold dust! Stoked to hear the terps are there, them orange citrus terps seem to hit the head right.

Kinda want to do a whole run of those orange phenos and try making hash with them to see if that flavor transfers a little with it. Orange hash or berry hash sound killer.

Thanks always for the updates, love hearing them. Cheers G

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Was able to save one of the black grape dumdum seedling I cut as a clone because the root rot issue. So far both dbb are rooted and growing and now this bgd is in soil. Still holding out hope the other bgd pulls through and busts roots.

Bgd with tiny root showing and 2 dbb in soil getting it20191011_163043.jpg
That's the grape sato clone I nearly lost too looking all fucked up but finally growing.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
624B0B57-0EE0-464C-877C-A27DE1DC657C.pngI got two of these above these girls. I need to upgrade my lights. Im thinking cob or qb or combo. The blurple sucks for pics. Can’t really show the true beauty of these girls with my current lighting and camera situation. They Veg awesome under these lights and I got somewhere in between a 1 1/2 lb to 2 lb with my first grow under these lights. This is my second. So far so good but wish I knew more about lighting before I purchased. I’m going to be needing more lighting soon for expansion. Any suggestions I could use it?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
View attachment 25437I got two of these above these girls. I need to upgrade my lights. Im thinking cob or qb or combo. The blurple sucks for pics. Can’t really show the true beauty of these girls with my current lighting and camera situation. They Veg awesome under these lights and I got somewhere in between a 1 1/2 lb to 2 lb with my first grow under these lights. This is my second. So far so good but wish I knew more about lighting before I purchased. I’m going to be needing more lighting soon for expansion. Any suggestions I could use it?
That’s a hell of a yield for blurples lol how many plants you got in there? This strip leds look like some of the best lighting for the price! Like what Heisen and many others here are running. I’m stuck in ancient times and I still run hid cause I’m stuck in the Stone Age but hey if it ain’t broke don’t fix it lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 25437I got two of these above these girls. I need to upgrade my lights. Im thinking cob or qb or combo. The blurple sucks for pics. Can’t really show the true beauty of these girls with my current lighting and camera situation. They Veg awesome under these lights and I got somewhere in between a 1 1/2 lb to 2 lb with my first grow under these lights. This is my second. So far so good but wish I knew more about lighting before I purchased. I’m going to be needing more lighting soon for expansion. Any suggestions I could use it?
Hell, if it ain't broke don't fix it, lol. That's real respectable numbers for sure! Be stoked if you pulled a pound or more from those girls! Big ass bowl of heavy fruit, I dig it! Cheers man and looking great so far. Hopefully that stretch is close to over and they fill out now.