Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Damn folks trying to say sfrigon's twinkle tarts isn't real? People be tripping. Lmao
They didn't say it wasn't real, they said he called the same plant by two different names in two different pictures and it has to do with the photo of the month contest.

Every picture of your gear I see @thenotsoesoteric looks top notch, I cant wait to run some of your strains and see what you been up too.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
They didn't say it wasn't real, they said he called the same plant by two different names in two different pictures and it has to do with the photo of the month contest.

Every picture of your gear I see @thenotsoesoteric looks top notch, I cant wait to run some of your strains and see what you been up too.
I know the lvtk s1 and twinkle tarts he had looked very similar. You guys sure its the same pic?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I know the lvtk s1 and twinkle tarts he had looked very similar. You guys sure its the same pic?
Of course not, If we knew that someone was cheating we would have taken action. No action was taken. But that doesn't mean we can just make up rumors about who said what. So to say someone said sfrigon's twinkle tarts isn't real is a lie. No one ever said that

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Last edited: