Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
That baseball game looked pretty awesome the other night with the orange/red sky...I’m in Minnesota and there’s a haze here and you can smell it
Oh its going to start fucking up Idaho. Monday night the west winds are supposed to come in and blow the smoke East. I'm guessing it'll make it out to the Midwest but not too bad.

Like you said, you'll be smelling it and probably get a little haze.

Its was definitely Apocalyptic looking all Tuesday. Red skies and dark as hell. This pic is brighter because my phone so imagine it a bit darker and gloomier 20200908_153738.jpg

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Oh its going to start fucking up Idaho. Monday night the west winds are supposed to come in and blow the smoke East. I'm guessing it'll make it out to the Midwest but not too bad.

Like you said, you'll be smelling it and probably get a little haze.

Its was definitely Apocalyptic looking all Tuesday. Red skies and dark as hell. This pic is brighter because my phone so imagine it a bit darker and gloomier View attachment 71971
Crazy man stay safe!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Twinkle Tarts....The outdoor one just presented berry terps...and that is not LVTK.
HPS to the right of it and a 3k board with 720NM reds to the left...packing the FROST
IMG_1917.JPGIMG_1915.JPG
11 foot Twinkle Tart
IMG_1891.JPGIMG_1887.JPG

So far it looks like the lowers will be safe...they are getting pretty chunky. The tops...i have no idea they are pretty far away. Let it rip they look like fuzzy buds to me.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Twinkle Tarts....The outdoor one just presented berry terps...and that is not LVTK.
HPS to the right of it and a 3k board with 720NM reds to the left...packing the FROST
View attachment 72131View attachment 72132
11 foot Twinkle Tart
View attachment 72133View attachment 72134

So far it looks like the lowers will be safe...they are getting pretty chunky. The tops...i have no idea they are pretty far away. Let it rip they look like fuzzy buds to me.
Wow. That’s tall.
Welcome back!

11 foot Twinkle Tart

Holy shit.....have fun trimming that lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
11 foot Twinkle Tart

Tallest I've seen wow!