Don't know if you guys saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I'm nowhere close to the experience and skill level of members here. But I do feel similarly. Everywhere I look, there are "must try" strains and breeders. They all look like fire. Can't buy them all cos I can't afford it and many don't ship my way. Just wish I had a way to know which are best for me? Wishful thinking i know lol
Best thing you can do before any purchase is to research the strain and its linage. I often find that what drives me to a strain is a flavor that is more prevalent in earlier strains that have more vigor. Research your products before you buy them, ask questions, talk to the breeder directly.

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
What just happen? I started this thread just to pass on some information that I received. How did that turn into all this. Dang guys Relax. Everything doesnt have to turn into a arguement. Not Stop it. Lol. Sorry Mods. You know what thats it I have had it. Everyone DM me with your address, Im sending BIG ASS HUGS to all of you. Sheeesh

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Everyone has a right to their opinions. Mass Medical is a talented seed bank that will make a lasting impression on cannabis. Its sad to see another good bank go but the market has changed dramatically so I can understand why they choose to do what they did and respect that they bowed out the game.

D

Deleted member 60

"Reasonable men agree to disagree".

Everyone sees it differently....kinda like we all grow a bit differently.

And ALL of the info spread (IG or elsewhere) is only a small part of the story of "Why?" None of us truly know what MMS is stepping out.....and just cus you grew their seeds...means...um...what? Most of what we see in responses in the threads seems to be bad blood between a few cats here...bleedin g into ever thread, it seems. (read first sentence again...please.)

@J.James said it all. The market IS changing....and like everything in this hobby..you either morph with the changes...or you lose out/bow out/etc.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
"Reasonable men agree to disagree".

Everyone sees it differently....kinda like we all grow a bit differently.

And ALL of the info spread (IG or elsewhere) is only a small part of the story of "Why?" None of us truly know what MMS is stepping out.....and just cus you grew their seeds...means...um...what? Most of what we see in responses in the threads seems to be bad blood between a few cats here...bleedin g into ever thread, it seems. (read first sentence again...please.)

@J.James said it all. The market IS changing....and like everything in this hobby..you either morph with the changes...or you lose out/bow out/etc.
No this all started when Madsad said their new stuff was iffy and that the company was trying to do a cash grab it's in the first page. And I know for a fact he hasn't run their old stuff or their new stuff. Lol just so we're all in the same page here which is funny cuz you can just go back two pages and look

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Look I wanna say this. There are a couple different reasons I started growing. Mainly medical reasons. Other than that its because it is relaxing. Of course I research breeders and yes I see the hype seeds, you know the ones everybody has to have but to me I am quite sure I can get a plant that is just as nice without breaking the bank. Have I ever, No. Will I ever, who knows. But I do know it gives me a chance to try strains I have never heard of that interest me. Like Esos seeds. Like J. James. Hell even fron sfrigon and Hust and maybe one day sadbad. The point is you grow what you feel is right for you. If others dont like it, so what

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Look I wanna say this. There are a couple different reasons I started growing. Mainly medical reasons. Other than that its because it is relaxing. Of course I research breeders and yes I see the hype seeds, you know the ones everybody has to have but to me I am quite sure I can get a plant that is just as nice without breaking the bank. Have I ever, No. Will I ever, who knows. But I do know it gives me a chance to try strains I have never heard of that interest me. Like Esos seeds. Like J. James. Hell even fron sfrigon and Hust and maybe one day sadbad. The point is you grow what you feel is right for you. If others dont like it, so what
Couldn't have said it any better man 👌✌
Nobody needs to talk shit about anyone and the cream will eventually rise to the top like my old man used to say 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.