Don't know if you guys saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.
To each his own , that's what is so great about growing. U can grow whatever you want, lots to chose from . Can't knock somebody for their preference can ya ?
Oh not at all....I wasnt even knocking Mass, I say they have fire genetics but me personally, I would stay away from a breeders end game. But that's just me though.

D

Deleted member 60

Heehee...we may need to take up a collection fund for some of these cats and their "cameras". My pics often suck..but it ain't the camera..

Seems like these cats had a following....so I'm guessing there's simply a glut in the market with so many folks stepping into the mix. Just a guess.

I'm often wrong though. LOL.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
No, you can grow whatever you want. I don't know what your pictures prove in comparison to mine except that your camera sucks
Dude u are just coming across as a salty breeder who is jealous of another. Way to go lol. Why else come at me for liking bomb seeds?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Heehee...we may need to take up a collection fund for some of these cats and their "cameras". My pics often suck..but it ain't the camera..

Seems like these cats had a following....so I'm guessing there's simply a glut in the market with so many folks stepping into the mix. Just a guess.

I'm often wrong though. LOL.
What are we even talking about here MMS just went out of business that was it lol. Now the mods are here and shit lmao

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
You take this as an attack on you, this is not. Its pointing out the obvious flaws in the cannabis seed market brought to us by IG. Are you growing for pictures or are you growing for smoke?

D

Deleted member 60

I'm a member here before I'm a mod here..... get that straight...please. Nobody has any worries if I'm in a thread unless yer a dickhead...then..OOOPS.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
You take this as an attack on you, this is not. Its pointing out the obvious flaws in the cannabis seed market brought to us by IG. Are you growing for pictures or are you growing for smoke?
I take this as you don't like MMS as this is an MMS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.