Don't know if you guys saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good reason for sure. But observation of most rich folks tells me they never feel they got enough. They seem to be super popular though. I'm just curious.
I always felt that a breeders first work is their best as they worked the hardest on it to make a name for themselves. After that....it's just same crosses as everyone else, with a different name.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I always felt that a breeders first work is their best as they worked the hardest on it to make a name for themselves. After that....it's just same crosses as everyone else, with a different name.
What? No. U have never ran mms and that's not true about breeders . Ask any of em here including myself, if u don't believe me

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Its all about hype, I tried to touch on this subject when people were posting all the pupil crosses and got blasted. That's all they were doing the last few years was giving into the hype to make money. Most reputable breeders wont give into the hype because its not what is good for the plants and that's where their loyalty is, with the plants.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Its all about hype, I tried to touch on this subject when people were posting all the pupil crosses and got blasted. That's all they were doing the last few years was giving into the hype to make money. Most reputable breeders wont give into the hype because its not what is good for the plants and that's where their loyalty is, with the plants.
U didn't get ( blasted ) lol. U were just plain wrong. This hype u are talking about is what we are all buying because it's the best out there . Smh

Thats what I am saying....all the crosses have been made. GG4xP.P to Heisen is Bridezilla but same cross with a different breeder is Purple Gorilla.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
U didn't get ( blasted ) lol. U were just plain wrong. This hype u are talking about is what we are all buying because it's the best out there . Smh
Don't believe me? Look at my pics and look at yours... And mines w a phone

Ggrow

I'm nowhere close to the experience and skill level of members here. But I do feel similarly. Everywhere I look, there are "must try" strains and breeders. They all look like fire. Can't buy them all cos I can't afford it and many don't ship my way. Just wish I had a way to know which are best for me? Wishful thinking i know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.