Dirt Track Fan Talk.

I actually got to the 3rd or 4th aircraft carrier when I was a kid. I also jumped over the flag pole in Mario, but still to this day no one believes me.

Sorry to derail the thread. ha
Hell ya. I've done that too. I was a Super Mario Bros master. My parents would give me a few quarters in the store and I would own that game, until it was time to leave. Then I would let someone take over for me with my 99 lives, lol.

You know how to walk up the wall too right, lol?

I at least made sure eveyone knew that it was gonna be awhile, so there's no use putting up coins to play next, lol.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Hands down Nick Hoffman is my sons favorite modified driver. Watched him run his first race in a midget sprint this year and was impressed. I wish he was as dominant when he hops into his late model though. I still cheer for him when he’s in The Scott Bloomquist owned late model. He has his own elite chassis late model as well but you mostly see him in his #2 modified or the Bloomquist team zero car.060F54DE-2C65-42CB-94D9-E850B496D8F3.jpeg24B9593D-883D-4920-87D8-5B01BB6FB954.jpeg06D0AAC5-3A2C-48C8-9F17-45B6360D0E09.jpeg

Hands down Nick Hoffman is my sons favorite modified driver. Watched him run his first race in a midget sprint this year and was impressed. I wish he was as dominant when he hops into his late model though. I still cheer for him when he’s in The Scott Bloomquist owned late model. He has his own elite chassis late model as well but you mostly see him in his #2 modified or the Bloomquist team zero car.View attachment 110408View attachment 110409View attachment 110410
Hell ya. They're using Breaklene. Didn't know I was using what the pros use.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
🤷‍♂️ Figured there was maybe a few race fans around here lol maybe I was wrong 😂
I raced motocross for years went to local stock car races until a modified ran off the track and jumped into the crowd busted my legs killed the gal next to me bummer the track didn't recover well go to NASCAR races when funds allow love drag racing boats & cars we had hydroplane races on a local lake until insurance became insane

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I raced motocross for years went to local stock car races until a modified ran off the track and jumped into the crowd busted my legs killed the gal next to me bummer the track didn't recover well go to NASCAR races when funds allow love drag racing boats & cars we had hydroplane races on a local lake until insurance became insane
Dang that’s messed up. Sorry to hear that. My grandpa died racing in 1966.

That's crazy shit. Motocross is fun as hell to watch. I'm not that good, but I still love dirt bikes.

Dang that’s messed up. Sorry to hear that. My grandpa died racing in 1966.
That sucks. Shit was even more dangerous back then.