Dirt Track Fan Talk.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Is there any Dirt track race fans around these parts? Let’s talk World of Outlaws, Lucas Oil series, DirtCar series or any other. I’m not to hip on much of the Sprint Car or Big Block Modified class but i am starting to be familiar with them. I personally am into the 602,604 Crate Late Models and Super Latemodels. Also IMCA modifieds. I love hearing about tracks I’ve never been to as well!

larf

I don't know what it's called, but I always liked the truck races on the dirt bike looking tracks. I was at BW3 the other night with my son and there was a race on TV. I haven't seen one in as long as I can remember, and it took me back to playing Ivan Stewart's Super Off Road.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

I don't know what it's called, but I always liked the truck races on the dirt bike looking tracks. I was at BW3 the other night with my son and there was a race on TV. I haven't seen one in as long as I can remember, and it took me back to playing Ivan Stewart's Super Off Road.
View attachment 110395
I originally thought this was gonna be about Dirt Bikes, but I loved the stand up version of that.

OffRoad.jpg

Yeah I think "Super" was the second one. Also I think you meant Excitebike.
That is Super Off Road. Zoom in and you'll see the "Super". Nintendo didn't make the original. They just bought the rights to make a game for the Nintendo system.

And I meant and actual dirt bike thread. But Excitebike was fun on the old 8 bit Nintendo.

Fun fact: I worked at Nintendo for awhile.

This is what I was thinking. Gives me a rush just watching Travis.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
When my son was little I made me play all of the old classics on the website NEScafe to have respect for how amazing and easy video games are now. "You think you're good? Go beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out, refuel on Top Gun, or even get to the boat on Spy Hunter."
Refuel on top gun? R u kidding me that’s not possible 😂

When my son was little I made me play all of the old classics on the website NEScafe to have respect for how amazing and easy video games are now. "You think you're good? Go beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out, refuel on Top Gun, or even get to the boat on Spy Hunter."
Fuck ya man. Those are all classics. Spy Hunter was one of my favorite stand up or sit down games back them.

Body Blow, Body Blow. Uppercut, knockout, lol.

Kids today are spoiled as fuck with their awesome graphics. I was stoked with the little 8 bit Nintendo, 😄