Desert Plants Genetics - 2021 Comparison Grow #1

Killing it DesertPlants! (y)
I loved how my jawa turned out as it tastes so good I never want to stop hitting it! I gotta get some more of Vader's gear now that I know it's legit. I think I am going to get my hands on some of his new Alien Rift beans that he is about to drop.
4:40

Q: What is your VoidWalker smelling like?

Last edited:

DesertPlants

The Collector
Voidwalker yield. I didn't weigh it because I got impatient waiting for it to dry and tried some. I definitely got more out of the Voidwalker as it is denser and bigger buds, but the surprising part is just how strong it turned out. Due to how much more frost appeared to be on the Jawa Pie, I assumed the Voidwalker wasn't the strongest... that was a mistake. My wife's response "I won't be stepping into the void again... too much for me."

I will get the Jawa pictures up tomorrow. While the bud volume and density turned out much better on the Voidwalker, that doesn't mean the Jawa Pie is bad... it means maybe my room isn't setup ideally for that strain. I tend to have colder temperatures, which Voidwalker was bread under. Jawa Pie would probably fair much better than it did if I kept the room warmer.

The smoke is very citrus strong with a hint of earth. Smell is also citrus heavy. Smoke starts off by kicking you in the head and mellowing out over a few hours. It's a nice mix of body and head after about 15-20 minutes.

Voidwalker_082021.jpg