Desert Plants Genetics - 2021 Comparison Grow #1

DesertPlants

The Collector
This is a new grow I am starting to test out some Ocean Grown gear side-by-side with my own. They are one of the breeders I consider to be really solid, so this will be a good chance to not only see the benefits of my strains, but the gaps I have as well. Yes, the strains are not the same, THC levels will be different, etc. This isn't a scientific test to see which is objectively better. This is a test to see in real-time how my grow experience compares to some others that are leaders or make solid strains.

This first set will be my Voidwalker (Photo Fem) compared to Ocean Grown's Jawa Pie (Photo Reg). After this, I am doing a four-way comparison between my Voidwalker and Fat Dick strains compared to @J.James The Crown Jewel F2 and Dank Sinatra F2.

Plants will be grown under the following conditions:
  • Light Type: Custom LED COB fixtures with Vero 29 SEs in 3500K
  • Light Schedule: 18/6 for veg, 12/12 for flower
  • Grow Type: Coco/Perlite (80/20)
  • Nutrients: MegaCrop 1-Part (future grows will be organics living soil)
  • Temperature: My temps run colder. 65-75 24x7 (75 during the day with lights on).
  • Topping: Topping each plant twice (4 main colas)

20210406-SeedsDropped.jpg

SWEET! I have a Jawa pie coming up right now myself and will definitely be following this thread to see your plants in action. I am crossing my fingers for a fem but if it turns out to be a male and looks good then something is gunna get preggerz. GL on your grow!

DesertPlants

The Collector
Check out my new germination tent. :D This is a Gorilla Grow Tent Mini. It is meant to be a sales sample made with the same quality as the full size tents, but at 12" x 12" x 20" (24" with the extensions). Instead, I am placing a lower power light in the top and using it as a germination space. The US two-liter bottle is included for size comparison. Comes with everything the normal size does (frame, extensions, cross support bars, tent itself, and a carrying bag.

SizeComparison.jpg

Side.jpg

Inside.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Check out my new germination tent. :D This is a Gorilla Grow Tent Mini. It is meant to be a sales sample made with the same quality as the full size tents, but at 12" x 12" x 20" (24" with the extensions). Instead, I am placing a lower power light in the top and using it as a germination space. The US two-liter bottle is included for size comparison. Comes with everything the normal size does (frame, extensions, cross support bars, tent itself, and a carrying bag.

View attachment 88401

View attachment 88400

View attachment 88399
Awww
6BCC323A-BE75-49BC-9819-8994ACEC82C3.gif

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Also from AC infinity there are 'muffin' fans that are flat and can be right up against the tent and still move air - no growwing space lost.

Meatman

Meat Master
That thing is sweet I need one of those but a acinfinity brand that’s cool tho would be perfect for seedlings and some clones

I just got done watching Shane's Best Grow light for small grows 2021
I think I would go HAM on mini Gorilla and slap a dimmable Atreum Lighting HYDRA-1000 in there as it would just fit.
H1_primary_1024x1024.png