Desert Plants Genetics - 2021 Comparison Grow #1

DesertPlants

The Collector
Ok, so things didn't go to plan (as usual). The 2 inch bulkheads I had purchased from Lowes have cracks in them. After trying to reseal them, they still leaked and I ended up just going with Coco and perlite in a 80/20 mix. It's about 80/20 on the top and about 70/30 at the bottom.

Both plants have been transplanted to five gallon buckets. I let them get a little too far along inside the propegation tray because I was wanting to get the RDWC running, so they are a bit yellow, but are recovering quickly.

The plant in the middle is an Alien vs Triangle Auto I am trying out from Mephisto.

Jawa Pie
JawaPie_20210506.jpg

Voidwalker
Voidwalker_20210506.jpg

I have been working my Jawa Pie up low and slow under my spider farmer SF1000 and she doesn't mind. Once Colombian Jack finishes up in a week or 2 in the low garden she will get her spot under some more light. Still really hyped to see what he/she turns into but I am hoping a nice big jar of stinky nugz
Jawa Pie D35 A.jpg
Jawa Pie D35 A.jpgJawa Pie D35 B.jpg
Jawa Pie Nugz.jpeg

I took 2 cuts off my Jawa yesterday and it is going to the low garden tomorrow to flower. If it turns out to be a male I think I am going to throw one of my AD X AC M cuts in there and let them make beautiful HiesenVader little people babies.
Jawa Pie D43 B.jpg

DesertPlants

The Collector
I chopped down the Alien vs Triangle today and she is drying.

As for the Voidwalker and Jawa Pie... They are doing well. My picture isn't the best, but they are doing well. I will get some better pictures taken soon with side views and such. The Jawa Pie is definitely taller, but the Voidwalker is much wider. I trimmed the largest fan leaves from the Voidwalker because they are too low and needed to be pruned for the future step of adding more coco. You can see part of the monster leaves in the tray to the right.

20210522_BothPlants.jpg

DesertPlants

The Collector
both plants have been topped again. I trimmed the lowest set of branches from both plants to keep them consistent and keep the branches off the top of the containers.

So far, the Voidwalker is a much bushier plant. No complaints about either. Jawa Pie is still on the left and Voidwalker on the right.

20210528_Top.jpg

20210528_Side.jpg

My Jawa is starting to show some fade and swell with a light sprinkles of frost breaking out on D38 of flower. Side not - AD X AC "B" cut. has already caught up to Colombian Jack Height wise and is in full blown stretch on D13F. She is super vigorous for being a clone and I am glad I flipped her when I did.
Jawa and Friends D38F.JPG
Jawa and Friends D38F.JPGJawa Main D38F.JPGJawa Main D38F B.JPGJawa Pie D38F.JPG