DCSE

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Apologies folks went nuts for the Hazeman drop, clearly underestimated demand, already spoke with him and will be re-upping those strains that are sold out. :rolleyes:
Hazeman puts out solid genetics in my experience. The grape bubba I got is great smoke. I got it as a freebie when I ordered strawberry cough through you guys a while back. Glad to hear the drop went so well!

GCG

Dinosaur
Hazeman puts out solid genetics in my experience. The grape bubba I got is great smoke. I got it as a freebie when I ordered strawberry cough through you guys a while back. Glad to hear the drop went so well!
Got my Super Strawberry Diesel, Strawberry Cough and Blood Rose today with Stardawg freebies. Another seamless transaction. Just ordered Cinderella 99 to add to the mix. Thanks DCSE

Be sure to keep an eye out for @Useful 's Black Lime Special Reserve F4 dropping tomorrow :alien:

From Useful: “I decided, out of respect, to contact Mean Gene and ask for his blessing to possibly release the f4 to the public. Well, I spoke with him and he gave me his blessings, actually gave me the strain and said that since I have put so much work/time that I could rename it. I will not be doing that, the name will stay the same. Gotta give a big shout out to @meangenefrommendocino for giving me his blessings on keeping this line alive, and allowing me to offer them to the folks that missed out, and also to those that appreciate things that are long gone.”

GCG

Dinosaur
Be sure to keep an eye out for @Useful 's Black Lime Special Reserve F4 dropping tomorrow :alien:

From Useful: “I decided, out of respect, to contact Mean Gene and ask for his blessing to possibly release the f4 to the public. Well, I spoke with him and he gave me his blessings, actually gave me the strain and said that since I have put so much work/time that I could rename it. I will not be doing that, the name will stay the same. Gotta give a big shout out to @meangenefrommendocino for giving me his blessings on keeping this line alive, and allowing me to offer them to the folks that missed out, and also to those that appreciate things that are long gone.”
Did this happen already? Pretty early and shows out of stock. Are they gone or not there yet?