DCSE

GCG

Dinosaur
Oh nice score on the bros grimm as well, hope to see it grown out!
Unfortunately I bought so many seeds recently it may be a while for these. But you never know, I seem to change my mind on what's next over and over. Usually only finalizes when its time to soak the next round. May hold them both for a little while. Kind of know what to expect from the C99 more interested to see the what the Black Lime Reserve can do.

Along with Brisco's new Fem line, we are raising some money for our vets for Armor Down, a cause I really belive in. GuamMaineian Gardens and D.C. Seed Exchange are auctioning off a pack of Pee-Na-Lope (Stink Bomb x Steve Lemme OG) 6 Regular Seeds personally autographed by Steve Lemme of Super Troopers' fame!

ALL profits will benefit Armor Down to provide Meditation Cushions to our veterans. You can read more about Armor Down here:

https://armordownmeditationcushions.com/

1586290654436.png

Along with the Steve Lemme autographed pack of six regular seeds, the winner will receive an official DC Seed Exchange lid and an EZ-XY kit, a DNA-based sex identification test for plants by our friends at Farmer Freeman.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
D.C. SEED EXCHANGE NEWSLETTER
Thank you for subscribing to the D.C. Seed Exchange Newsletter! Being part of the DCSE's inner circle means that you'll be the first to hear about sales, events, and new arrivals!
The Grower's Choice
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, SAVE 10% OFF SITE-WIDE STARTING TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, PLUS A DCSE EXCLUSIVE CHAMHAOLE F3 BY GUAMMAINEIAN GARDENS IS NOW AVAILABLE!

A DCSE EXCLUSIVE CHAMHAOLE F3 BY GUAMMAINEIAN GARDENS!
GuamMaineian Gardens
Chamhaole F3 is a Sativa dominate poly-hybrid cross of Underdawg D and ((Dragon’s Blood Hashplant x Afgooey) x White Cherry Truffle). Most expressions will exhibit the following characteristics:
  • 10-11 weeks Flowering
  • Minimal Stretch <25%
  • Easy grower, light feeder
  • Strong yields of dense flowers
  • Notes of candied beef stew, perfume, earthy, creamy, hashish flavors, and aromas!
Follow GMG on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/guammaineiangardens/
10 Regular Seeds per Pack!
CHAMHAOLE F3
PAYMENTS & RESTOCK UPDATE:
BRISCO'S BARGAIN BEANS

The last of Brisco's Bargain Beans for the next two months or so have arrived. Those who know, will not sleep on champagne genetics for those on a beer budget!

D.C. Seed Exchange is working hard to keep the shelves stocked (thank you for your continued support) and are expecting the latest dankness by MOTA aka Green Rebel Farms, more Hazeman Seeds,
and the super popular Citrus MILF by 13Thirteen Seeds in the coming days!

We are also experimenting with the Cash App. Cash App is a mobile payment service developed by Square, Inc., allowing users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone app. Additionally, we accept eChecks, cryptocurrencies, money orders, and cash.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
shake it up baby now
twist and shout
shake it shake it baby
the new DCSE newsletter is out

Thank you for subscribing to the D.C. Seed Exchange Newsletter! Being part of the DCSE's inner circle means that you'll be the first to hear about sales, events, and new arrivals!
The Grower's Choice
CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS & CHOCOLATE THAI, FRESH GREEN REBEL FIRE, THE LAST OF BRISCO BARGAIN BEANS, PLUS MORE MANDALORIAN ANVIL F7 AUTOS!

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
The Grower's Choice
FREE SHIPPING LABOR DAY WEEKEND, NEW SEATTLE CHRONIC SEEDS, FRESH BRISCO BARGAIN BEANS, RESTOCKS OF KATSU SEEDS ELITE & HEIRLOOM GENETICS, SECOND GENERATION GENETICS, AND WEST CREEK CBD!

The Grower's Choice
FREE SHIPPING LABOR DAY WEEKEND, NEW SEATTLE CHRONIC SEEDS, FRESH BRISCO BARGAIN BEANS, RESTOCKS OF KATSU SEEDS ELITE & HEIRLOOM GENETICS, SECOND GENERATION GENETICS, AND WEST CREEK CBD!
Thank you for helping spread the word! ✊

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
1606185949306.png

HAPPY DANKSGIVING!

SAVE 30% OFF 24-HOURS ONLY SITEWIDE BLACK FRIDAY 11/27 NO COUPON NEEDED!

Current Breeder Specials
  • 3Thirteen Seeds: Buy 1 Fem pack, get 1 “Grease’s Pieces” Fem pack free! Buy 1 Reg pack, get 1 “Sin City Juice” Reg pack free!
  • Big Worm Genetics: Buy any two Big Worm packs and receive a free regular five-pack of “Blue Frosting” (Glazed Black Cherries x 97 Bluemoonshine x Purple Northern Lights #5) while supplies last!
  • Blue Star Seed Co.: Each pack of Glazed Berries has at least 5 freebie seeds contained within, Enjoy!
  • Brisco’s Bargain Beans: Brisco is happy to introduce Freak Genetics’ seeds, the project of master grower and seed maker Frimpong. All regular seed packs come with a free 6 pack of Blackberry Bread (Sweet Bread [Cannarado] x Blackberry Hammer [Jordan of the Islands]) from Freak Genetics! His work is documented and can be followed at https://penishunter.org/index.php?threads/frimpongs-stable.768/
  • Copa Genetics: All Copa packs will come with a free preservation 5-pack of Gogi OG F2 while supplies last!
  • Hazeman Seeds: All Hazeman packs will come with a free five-pack of Fat Purple while supplies last!
  • Katsu Seeds: All Katsu Seed packs will come with a free feminized 3-pack of Dracary’s or a five-pack Chocolate Lava Cake regs!
  • Magic Strains: Witch Doctor 5 packs will have 1 extra seed. 10-packs will receive two mystery auto fem seeds. And the Smooth Criminal will receive 3 regs of Hawaii Blue!
  • Mandalorian Genetics: grab any two packs of Mandalorian Genetics and receive a free four-pack of “The Forge F2 Auto” regular seeds while supplies last!
  • Mass Medical Strains: each pack of Mass Medical will come with an exclusive free half-pack while supplies last!
  • Night Owl Seeds: All Night Owl Seed packs will come with 4 feminized seeds, instead of the advertised three-seeds per pack!
  • Oni Seed Co.: All Oni Seed packs will come with a free five-pack of Dubb Trop (Sour Dubble x Tropicanna Cookies F1)!
  • People Under the Stairs: Grab any two packs of PUTS’ and receive a free “Cartman’s Mom Freebie” and a raffle ticket per purchased pack for a monthly PUTS drawing with a Grand Prize drawing on 4/20 for the full PUTS lineup of released crosses!
  • Ronin Garden: Each Bum Wine pack will come with a 2pk of Serial Crusher Theory (White Triangle x White Stomper) auto fems!
  • Second Generation Genetics: All SGG donations will come with a five-pack of SGG Loompa Goo or Whittaker Blues while supplies last!

Dis39

Really Active Member
Been shopping DCSE for maybe a year now, payment options and genetics at approachable prices got me in the door but that customer service keeps me coming back time and time again. During Black Friday I ordered a pack of Briscoe's, my order arrived promptly, and received some freebies I wasn't expecting (Copa Ban Ham OG), and thought I was missing some freebies I was expecting, the Freak Genetics Blackberry Bread. I reached out to Paul and asked if was maybe an oversight or inventory issue, they explained to me that my Copper Orgi fems were not part of the promo, but he'd see if they had a pack to send me. I offered to place an additional order to make it worthwhile, at least cover the shipping... Never heard back, no big deal. I just assumed maybe they didnt have any, wouldnt you know it they arrived today, thank you @DCSeedExchange

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Damn man I'll oblige and give some love for DCSE in 2021 as well lol. Nothing has changed from the post before this. Paul is the man. Customer service is top notch. I love that he has a points program. Free stuff is always good. Free shipping over $100. His payment options have changed recently for the awesome so there's that too. Will be making an order for some BBB soon enuf.