DCSE

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Paul and DCSE come through again in a flash!
I ordered Friday morning. Put in my info/order at DCSE, clicked pay with Zodaka, logged in to Zodaka (Just my email addy and Z password) and Bam! 1 click to pay. Done. Just Too Easy.

Paul confirmed and shipped same day, I received today (monday morn) DC to STL - 2 days (3 if you include Sunday)
Got my Brisco's- Fiona's Crack with Orgi f2 as freebies!. Plus the DCSE goody pack.stickers etc.
Just cant beat that fellas (and ladies).

As bonus I finally got to see who Fiona is. And that combo... mmmm yup :love::giggle:

Thanks Paul and Amos Otis!
Always seem to here good things about DCSE. Plus Paul does a lot of work for veterans as well. Top notch seed bank.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I ordered Friday morning. Put in my info/order at DCSE, clicked pay with Zodaka, logged in to Zodaka (Just my email addy and Z password) and Bam! 1 click to pay. Done. Just Too Easy.

Paul confirmed and shipped same day, I received today (monday morn) DC to STL - 2 days (3 if you include Sunday)
Got my Brisco's- Fiona's Crack with Orgi f2 as freebies!. Plus the DCSE goody pack.stickers etc.

As bonus I finally got to see who Fiona is. And that combo... mmmm yup :love::giggle:

Much appreciated, amigo. Whatever it takes to draw the good peeps to this site...lol. Thanks for your reviews and support.

Thank you for the support! Keep us posted on your success (y)

GCG

Dinosaur
Finally made my way to DCSE and am not disappointed I did.
Picked up some Fire OG f4 and Legend OGK. Paul reached out immediately and welcomed me to the mix and verified my order.
Relatively new to forums so Im not familiar with who's who. I know there are breeders on CP that have beans at DCSE but not sure which ones. Someone help me out, would love to support you all and buy your beans.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Very nice, went back and picked up some Brisco beans. Got Suzie Diamonds and Raspberry Jelly. Fired up to run @Amos Otis gear. Wish 7 of 9 were in stock.
Also got Hazeman JoJo's Sour Grapes.
Much thanks for the support of DCSE and Briscos, and to @jpcyan for the referral. Be sure to look in on the Brisco thread if you're into getting stoned and contests and stuff. Have some stuff coming up soon.

GCG

Dinosaur
Wow, thoroughly impressed with DCSE. Ordered Saturday and got delivery today. (along with some cool freebies).
Waiting on order number 2, with my Brisco beans now. Will order through DCSE again...and again.....well you get it. Thanks Paul and DCSE.0916191113.jpg

I didn't mean to imply anything, I just notice it the faq's it says basically no cards, then further down says cc is the quickest way to do it. And the two main cards emblems are at the bottom of the home page. lol. I just curious if they take cards is all.
Sorry was on vacation...Unfortunately at the moment I have had to suspend CC processing. We are working with two other processors and hope to be back up and running soon with CC again. In the meantime, we do accept Zodaka (https://www.zodaka.com/what-is-zodaka), blank money orders, cash and cryptocurrencies.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Paul

Wow, thoroughly impressed with DCSE. Ordered Saturday and got delivery today. (along with some cool freebies).
Waiting on order number 2, with my Brisco beans now. Will order through DCSE again...and again.....well you get it. Thanks Paul and DCSE.View attachment 22090
Appreciate the positive feedback! We appreciate your business and know you have a choice where you spend your hard earned dollars. :)

Oh, I'd put this in the other post if I could, but it came with free beans for me, regular and feminized to cover people who prefer one type or the other and freebies look really good, too. It looks like 7 regular from Tonygreen's Tortured Beans and 6 feminized from Mass Medical. The Tony's seeds are called Gorilla Bubble and the Mass Medical seeds are called Panama Goo. The Useful Seeds also had 11 seeds instead of 10, I think, so that's a ton of stuff for me!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Probably shouldn't have signed up for emails when strains I want get restocked.
Just bought DJ Short's Original Blueberry F5.
While at it figured I may as well add Brisco's All Fruit F1 too.
Damn emails!!!
Oh, I'd put this in the other post if I could, but it came with free beans for me, regular and feminized to cover people who prefer one type or the other and freebies look really good, too. It looks like 7 regular from Tonygreen's Tortured Beans and 6 feminized from Mass Medical. The Tony's seeds are called Gorilla Bubble and the Mass Medical seeds are called Panama Goo. The Useful Seeds also had 11 seeds instead of 10, I think, so that's a ton of stuff for me!
Thanks, amigos, for supporting DCSE and the wascally wascals there. 🕺