D.R.G.L. - Mila’s Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Everyone is staying very naked due to PM scare. It’s just our environment at this time of year. Should be better next run :)
Have you seen any more PM since you ditched what was flowering and are you running a dehumidifier?

I didn’t pay enough attention to my flower tent and it got away on me. I trashed everything I had in flower this morning (5 weeks).

If I do attempt to flower in the summertime again, I won’t do it without a dehumidifier.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Have you seen any more PM since you ditched what was flowering and are you running a dehumidifier?

I didn’t pay enough attention to my flower tent and it got away on me. I trashed everything I had in flower this morning (5 weeks).

If I do attempt to flower in the summertime again, I won’t do it without a dehumidifier.
Yes I have a large dehuey running. I had it held at 55-60 before when it appeared and have since got it down to 47-51 area. It’s been better since I stripped and used a Defender spray from a company called Safer’s. I’m keeping them tight this run until it’s done and then I’ll get everything cleared out and cleaned 100%.

Sorry to hear that man. I know the feeling of losing plants in flower :(

I hope you keep rolling mate and hope I can keep this stuff at bay!!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
How do you like how the Mars tent is built?
Oh it’s very solid for the price tag! I have two other brands with the same material and can confirm Mars is using the same or comparable material. The reflective inside is the exact same as my Gorilla and I can’t tell the difference in thickness. 1680D, I believe them. The place where it lacks a bit is the frame strength. It’s not as strong as a Gorilla or my large Summit tent. I had to hang the filter off of two bars as one would not support it safely. Otherwise though it is very well made, the zipper zips easily, it’s not the fattest zipper but it’s still double flap stitched and snags less than either of my others. And there are no light leaks at all so yay!

I bought a second one after my first and am definitely happy with them. If I was to get a larger tent than a 2x4 or 3x3 I might invest the extra money into a Gorilla or alike just for strength and peace of mind. Well, that is what I did, but at that time Mars wasn’t even an option in my mind haha! And now I have 2 of their tents and a light! Weird how that happens ;)

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
@Old ST1R So my male is starting to drop and I’m wondering how much of my plant I should pollinate. How many seeds do you think a branch or two will make versus pollinating the whole plant? Sorry I’m not expecting a legit answer haha
I would guestimate that you’ll get about 100 seeds per pollinated branch, depending on the size of the branch.

angel4us

Super Active Member

I purchased 950$ insurance policy against PM

Attachments

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
All 3 Esos have 3 weeks left tops. Then the Dubsteps will take their place in the big tent and the 3x3 will be free to veg again. So I dropped the next fem run! LETS GOOOOO!!!

1x Big Drip - In-House
1x Deluxe Sugarcane - In-House
2x Garlic Storm - In-House
1x King Sherb - In-House
1x El Fuego - DNA
1x Bag of Monkeys - @Sparrowhawk420
1x Twinkle Tarts - @thenotsoesoteric
2x Watermelon Z3 - Purple City Genetics
1x Mangorita - WyEast Farms
1x Dubstep Clone - Heisen

9 final spots, who will reign supreme?? :D

Status