D.R.G.L. - Mila’s Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
That GG is one I got from Turpman actually! Sorry I had like GG3/4/5 and no room hahaha! Not saying I made the right choice but damn this one is a beauty of a plant!!

I’ll be getting some photos rolling of Bodega soon, she’s another hearty beast 🥰
I think you made the right choice on the GG - Turpman’s looked better than mine - better structure and the leaves weren’t mutated.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thank you! She went through some spray treatments but is coming out strong! So stoked to have some fruity smoke soon!!
That's why I love running every random thing that shows up in the mail. :sneaky:

I have an assortment of flavors now, but just noticed that I have 2 wedding cake crosses (first for me). One is JJ's Sacred Lotus and the other is one of the Heisen crosses. All the ones I picked are strains I have wanted to try but haven't had in hand yet. Sundae Driver, Animal Cookies & Dosi Dos were always a mystery to me. Everyone else raved. Now I'll know :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I dropped one each of Heisen's this run, and I'll do the same with those I bought from eso next run of fems.
You said
Let’s run Dosicakes! :D
Get 'em wet- what are you waiting for? You a freakin' Canuck or something? :ROFLMAO:

I have been playing around with names for the others. The Lemon Sundae is the one I am most curious about. Everything else should be either straight lemon (the S1's) or all sweet. I didn't pick it originally, I think H mentioned it and I changed my mind. I think it might be the wild-card.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
That's why I love running every random thing that shows up in the mail. :sneaky:

I have an assortment of flavors now, but just noticed that I have 2 wedding cake crosses (first for me). One is JJ's Sacred Lotus and the other is one of the Heisen crosses. All the ones I picked are strains I have wanted to try but haven't had in hand yet. Sundae Driver, Animal Cookies & Dosi Dos were always a mystery to me. Everyone else raved. Now I'll know :)
Oh man you are going to love the cake flavour! It really is unique and I truly believe the Wedding Cake crosses from H are some of his best until his next drop ;)

I am still waiting on mail since I am living in my igloo with a set of huskies...

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I dropped one each of Heisen's this run, and I'll do the same with those I bought from eso next run of fems.
You said

Get 'em wet- what are you waiting for? You a freakin' Canuck or something? :ROFLMAO:

I have been playing around with names for the others. The Lemon Sundae is the one I am most curious about. Everything else should be either straight lemon (the S1's) or all sweet. I didn't pick it originally, I think H mentioned it and I changed my mind. I think it might be the wild-card.
I had to get the Lemon S1’s because of the hype haha! Sun Lemons?? Golden Lemons?

Naming is so fun, I hope he gives us some names :D

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wedding Cake x Dosi Dos - Dosicakes
Lemon Tree x Sundae Driver - Lemon Sundae
Gelato33 x Dosi Dos - Tough one nothing sounds good just mixing up the words LOL (Geladosi? Dosilato?) Gotta grow that one first
Animal Cookies x Sundae Driver - Sundae Cookies? Aw HELL no! Cat-herder (animal driver :ROFLMAO: )
Lemon Tree S1 - Why bother?
Sundae Driver x Dosi Dos - Dosi-Driver

We usually only say it once doesn’t really work in succession hehe!
Say it out loud - with the comma - it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.