D.R.G.L. - Mila’s Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Took all the lowers off the Whitebreads. Just waiting for one piece and her new 2x4 will be all ready! Any day now :) These girls just entered week 4.
View attachment 61045
View attachment 61046
So Whitebread is a cross between (NL x WW) and Lambsbread as I’m sure there’s no info out there on them hehe!
Man they really do look perfect 👌, well done

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Found a few spots of PM on the Whitebreads, I got really scared and freaked out, and I’m sorry if yours came from me @Old ST1R I acted as fast as I could, ran to the store and grabbed some baking soda and a spray bottle, added a few drops of liquid soap and hit them like crazy all over! It was really only on a handful of leaves and just small spots so I’m hoping it was caught in time because these plants have gotten a lot of love already. I added a couple extra fans I had and lowered the dehuey to 40. 🤞

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Found a few spots of PM on the Whitebreads, I got really scared and freaked out, and I’m sorry if yours came from me @Old ST1R I acted as fast as I could, ran to the store and grabbed some baking soda and a spray bottle, added a few drops of liquid soap and hit them like crazy all over! It was really only on a handful of leaves and just small spots so I’m hoping it was caught in time because these plants have gotten a lot of love already. I added a couple extra fans I had and lowered the dehuey to 40. 🤞
Ain't the first , and won't be the last . Happens to the best of us man 👊. Really sorry . It will make u a better grower on many levels bro.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Found another spot on a clone (GG3). It’s out of the tent. Not worth keeping in there.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Ahhh I’m sorry to hear that! :(
I’m so deep on these breads I need to do my best to save them. I’m glad I cleaned up their lowers the other day they probably liked that.
@TerpyTyrone bought a special bulb from amazon to put in the tent to help combat, you'd have to ask him if'n it works.

I would reduce more of those fan leaves. I would also follow that baking soda spray with a peroxide spray, wet on wet. The soda only wounds it, then spray the peroxide for the double tap! You'll get to harvest. It won't be as large a harvest as it should and you'll have to shitcan the trimmings and wash the buds..........but you will make it. Any touching leaves.........gots to go. Think social distancing, lol.
Don't clone any of it..........if you are using dirt you have to toss that shit out when done.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
@TerpyTyrone bought a special bulb from amazon to put in the tent to help combat, you'd have to ask him if'n it works.

I would reduce more of those fan leaves. I would also follow that baking soda spray with a peroxide spray, wet on wet. The soda only wounds it, then spray the peroxide for the double tap! You'll get to harvest. It won't be as large a harvest as it should and you'll have to shitcan the trimmings and wash the buds..........but you will make it. Any touching leaves.........gots to go. Think social distancing, lol.
Don't clone any of it..........if you are using dirt you have to toss that shit out when done.
Thank you and yes that’s exactly the plan with the peroxide! I’m going to take the affected leaves as well and a few inner fans. Thanks for the tips!!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The Whitebreads are sprayed and stripped. All the pistils curled up and browned, I’m hoping they will recover and I didn’t hurt them too badly. I’ll be moving them into their 2x4 tomorrow and scrubbing the big tent out and washing and swapping my filters.

Here is the 2x4 reg tent, getting antsy to flip! Most are ready I’m just waiting for a few of the smaller ones to catch up. Anyyyy day now ;)
IMG_3295.jpeg

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I got everything pieced together! The dust cover for the filter is in the wash and there is a front bar for the frame that is easily removable. I just moved the Whitebreads in, they fit perfect! I want to give them a little more time to recover before I add them to the photos though 😘
IMG_3327.JPG
IMG_3326.JPG
IMG_3328.JPG

That means the big flower tent is half open and the rest of the girls waiting in veg are going to pop over there throughout the next couple of days. ✌

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I decided the reg 2x4 is going dark after lights on tomorrow :)

Here are some shots of the contenders for the 8 final fem spots!

Tahoe Velvet Pie:
IMG_3335.JPG
McSlurrys:
IMG_3336.JPG
Blackberry Hammers:
IMG_3337.JPG
Passion Fruit (fem):
IMG_3338.JPG
Clairvoyants (taken two days ago):
IMG_3296.JPG
In-Breads:
IMG_3339.JPG
Strawberry Bananas:
IMG_3340.JPG
Blueberry Freeze:
IMG_3341.JPG

The G13HP got culled, it was too dense of a plant and didn’t fit the style of this grow unfortunately.

The Blueberry Freeze looks lanky and it started that way but it’s getting bulkier and filling in now, I just need to give her arms a little pull ;)

So without the G13 we are down to 12 reg seeds for 7 spots with the Passion Fruit likely taking the 8th spot. Any favourites? :D :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.