Crimson Grows

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
For some reason that monkey looks highly intelligent, moreso than a typical monkey. I think the choice is obvious.
On the real tho. I haven't found a good small oscillating fan only stationary that have those spring clamps. Stick one in each opposing corner to create the flow. Sucky part is how easy they pop outta the clamp body.
Were you being sarcastic about secret jardin? I've seen some of their stuff at various places but no idea how they perform.
EFB5F0E6-F1D0-4924-BC18-96AA28B95AB0.jpeg82E1D3E9-7F8F-40FF-8B7D-DFD911975CDF.jpegA090951A-A90B-4CB9-9C79-777CB29F1737.jpeg

Ok like these blemishes. These just happen. Not because of water or physical contact. I’m not sure if everyone gets that or is this a secret jardin shit but this happens. This shouldn’t happen with quality material imo. By the way i only used secret jardin up until this point so this is not a comparison. Just a review. The structure also feels flimsy. I’m sure it’ll hold an acceptable load but still doesn’t feel sturdy enough.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
View attachment 20442View attachment 20443View attachment 20444

Ok like these blemishes. These just happen. Not because of water or physical contact. I’m not sure if everyone gets that or is this a secret jardin shit but this happens. This shouldn’t happen with quality material imo. By the way i only used secret jardin up until this point so this is not a comparison. Just a review. The structure also feels flimsy. I’m sure it’ll hold an acceptable load but still doesn’t feel sturdy enough.
That's the first time I've seen unpainted grow tent poles. Camping tent yes but not grow. Not that it should make any difference, but I see your point. Kinda sloppy. I had an opportunity to buy a used Jardin mother keeper tent this weekend but decided that I'd be better off with a tent that had a section for seedlings, similar to the one @SoLowDoughLow has.

crimsonecho

That's the first time I've seen unpainted grow tent poles. Camping tent yes but not grow. Not that it should make any difference, but I see your point. Kinda sloppy. I had an opportunity to buy a used Jardin mother keeper tent this weekend but decided that I'd be better off with a tent that had a section for seedlings, similar to the one @SoLowDoughLow has.
Well this is an old one so they may have changed their production techniques since then. For example my newer mother and veg tents from secret jardin have some sort of anti-static gray paint on the poles. So thats fine. But come on how much can it cost to dip these in some paint. Cheap stuff. Works ok. There is room for improvement.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I'd like to try a Gorilla Tent but man they're super expensive...and is it really worth it? Rather put that money into more lights.
IMO they don't seem to be worth it... I mean they are probably thicker, and maybe less pinholes in them but I don't think that even really matters unless you're shining a fucking spotlight at your tent during lights off lol. Normal lights don't penetrate pinhole leaks enough to matter. Hell, I just did my whole run in my RDWC with just some curtains surrounding it, and not even that well 😂 and I didn't have one nanner...

crimsonecho

I'd like to try a Gorilla Tent but man they're super expensive...and is it really worth it? Rather put that money into more lights.
Nah i don’t think so. As @SoLowDoughLow said the little pinholes don’t cause much problem because the tent is in a fairly dark room. So no need to pay extra for less pinholes imho. Maybe from aliexpress but paying “first world” prices is a no for me. Hahah.

Yeah. They are a great concept, but I don't think I would take the risk on one.
Nice share. Thanks. I don’t think i’ll do any further research on those.

IMO they don't seem to be worth it... I mean they are probably thicker, and maybe less pinholes in them but I don't think that even really matters unless you're shining a fucking spotlight at your tent during lights off lol. Normal lights don't penetrate pinhole leaks enough to matter. Hell, I just did my whole run in my RDWC with just some curtains surrounding it, and not even that well 😂 and I didn't have one nanner...
Agreed. Still tho that curtain thing is a little risky. I did that too but with autos. I’d never do that with photos. Hahha.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Nah i don’t think so. As @SoLowDoughLow said the little pinholes don’t cause much problem because the tent is in a fairly dark room. So no need to pay extra for less pinholes imho. Maybe from aliexpress but paying “first world” prices is a no for me. Hahah.

Nice share. Thanks. I don’t think i’ll do any further research on those.

Agreed. Still tho that curtain thing is a little risky. I did that too but with autos. I’d never do that with photos. Hahha.
Lol yea, the only reason I risked it is cuz it's in my basement, and I ran my lights during the day, so night time for the plants was actually night anyway. I just never went in my basement at night lol

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Y’all are inspiring me to enclose my veg space lol. I got a cheap tent (pin holes) flowering right next to a veg space with a 315 cmh runnin 18 hours. I’ve been meaning to do something about that for a couple years now 😆 to build or buy a 4x4.. that is the question

crimsonecho

Y’all are inspiring me to enclose my veg space lol. I got a cheap tent (pin holes) flowering right next to a veg space with a 315 cmh runnin 18 hours. I’ve been meaning to do something about that for a couple years now 😆 to build or buy a 4x4.. that is the question
Well building is always better i think but i am lazy so i bought. Haha. But definitely separate isolated areas makes shit easier.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Well building is always better i think but i am lazy so i bought. Haha. But definitely separate isolated areas makes shit easier.
I’m evaluating the laziest option. Build it cheap or buy it cheap.. either way it’s work. Extra hours at the “office” or extra hours at home trying to build some shit haha. I’ve already used far too much energy thinking about this so I’d better stop

crimsonecho

I’m evaluating the laziest option. Build it cheap or buy it cheap.. either way it’s work. Extra hours at the “office” or extra hours at home trying to build some shit haha. I’ve already used far too much energy thinking about this so I’d better stop
Man imagination roams when you are dreaming about something you love. I know the feeling. Either case i’m sure you’re not gonna have regrets over the time you put in.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Man imagination roams when you are dreaming about something you love. I know the feeling. Either case i’m sure you’re not gonna have regrets over the time you put in.
Good point. I m always explaining to folks that a couple hundred bucks is not a lot to spend when you could grow your own and save a fortune lol. People are mostly dumb and lazy tho.. me included haha

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yea I was sorta concerned about the pinholes at first. Then after taping 17 holes I was like fuck it. Lights on then I see behind the zippers all the leaks. Lame lol
I couldn't find any funny stuff but got some seeds so they were there, just couldn't access them. Probably from peeking in to adjust drastic ph change.

crimsonecho

This Indigo Lily is turning out to be a very strange plant. Strange in a neutral way. I’m not sure what to expect from it.

A083D7DF-83F4-40EC-B730-D449BA9AAF37.jpeg

The Dinachem. Again not sure what to expect from this either. I think this one will take a month or more before flowering so i should probably just replace it with a healthy clone but i just want to see the outcome. So for now it’ll stay.

CE3F7B73-3D01-4723-9B29-FB42459EE110.jpeg

The NL. Going well. I don’t think she likes much light and i know she despises overwatering and since the rootball is small it has to endure some and since i have limited time it’ll have to adjust to some strong lights too.

052B7947-1968-4DBB-987C-81020B8A79AE.jpeg21E5047D-894B-477E-920C-FD3D50D50A81.jpeg

But overall i can say i’m happy with my tent. In fact i think i’ll flip them this saturday. One week of 18/6 may be enough time for the Blue Kush to recover. It looks pretty good at the moment.