Crimson Grows

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Is that PBH in the last one?
Seriously thats only 50 watts of LED? Is that a 4x4 tent? pretty impressive and healthy as F.
I can see now.. I need new lighting. very cool stuff CrimsonEcho, they look fantastic.
Thanks man. They vegged in a 2x2 under 50 watts now they are vegging under 480 watts in a 4x4. And they are gonna flower under the same wattage. In 2 weeks i’m gonna flip and see what the outcome will be. Also i’m not sure what PBH is so i’m gonna say.. maybe? Ahhaha

crimsonecho

Hey crimson quick question, is that 480w over the 4x4 getting it done the way youd like, gonna be building mine out very soon and was debating adding another strip and bumping up to 600ish watts
I think it works very well for me. 3 bars 6 cxb1830s on each over 4x4. Not saying 600 would be detrimental or anything but if your end game is getting high quality weed and lots of it for personal use; its more than enough. If this is how you earn money than 600 would yield even better. But to be honest i never said to myself “wish i had 1 more bar in there”.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
PBH- par boiled rice hulls. PBH is a brand name from riceland. It looks like you have it as a mulch/ top dressing on the last photo.

I love the stuff and use it as a perlite replacement as well as a top dressing/mulch. Its cheap, sterile, and dries fast, which makes it a good deterrent for gnats too.

Thanks for the info on the LED's and how many watts you use for each stage. Good stuff.!

crimsonecho

PBH- par boiled rice hulls. PBH is a brand name from riceland. It looks like you have it as a mulch/ top dressing on the last photo.

I love the stuff and use it as a perlite replacement as well as a top dressing/mulch. Its cheap, sterile, and dries fast, which makes it a good deterrent for gnats too.

Thanks for the info on the LED's and how many watts you use for each stage. Good stuff.!
Ah ok i see. No thats some sort of coco coir mulch mat. I never used that stuff but i heard only good things about that. Maybe some day i may give that a go but i already had these. Usually its between these mats and pine bark for me.

The regular wattage schedule goes like this actually, 50w seedling veg - 320w veg - 480w flower - 320w ripening/senescense. This grow i run full power from the start but i usually do it like that. Lets see what happens.

Cool beans i just tend to work off of the better to have and not need than need and not have mentality, but im also on a tight ass budget so thanks for the insight
Yeah thats always been my mentality too but i also thought; “Man, i’m going to want to get a better light eventually because led technology is evolving everyday so why spend so much money on excess when i can play the true masters game; getting more from less.” Hahaha.

39D0C1E1-D9CC-49C4-A92E-F93CCA0D617A.jpeg937A7949-8BF4-4689-A82D-1F21E0B18B95.jpeg

Just to give you an idea of what i’m talking about here is my light. 450w of light i just call it 480w because my wattmeter reads 160 for each bar but 36v x 700mah for each diode. 25w x 18 of them and this is my last grow under it.

This is without veg from seed. In less than 1 gallon of medium. Only 1 week after germination i flipped them and this was the result. So that’s what i mean when i’m talkin about growing for personal use vs. commercial growing. If you are going to make money out of this, by all means get the extra bar. But if you are anything like me, i think this much weed can easily sustain you until your next harvest. Haha.

crimsonecho

Also here is an update. I haven’t been gentle to the blue kush. I bent all the branches down so side shoots can develop. I’m hoping that its gonna be ready to flower in 2 weeks. It seems possible but we’ll see. Also dinachem is still revegging. Single blade leaves. I hope it can flower without a hitch also in 2 weeks. So little bit of scheduling problem and poor planning makes the job a bit harder but i’m sure they are going to manage. Dinachem is just a very solid strain so i’m feeling very comfortable pushing it to the limits stresswise. Well anyway here they are.

AB370E79-3898-4B1A-97E9-C5316751148D.jpeg91C4B197-0585-405F-8931-608EAC0B4E1B.jpeg

As you see not much side shoots. So this will take bit more time but that time should add greatly to my yield at the end.

Also i changed the layout. This just feels better atm.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 19625

Dinachem
View attachment 19623

NL
View attachment 19624

Dinachem and NL
View attachment 19628

Blue Kush
View attachment 19626

Blue Kush and Indigo Lily
View attachment 19627

Generally they seem ok. Not much shock or stress. Wish i had 2 weeks to veg. But i still think it’ll be a bountiful harvest. Oh and i also mulched. Saves water. And Dinachem is still in between. It’s not flowering and not vegging. I hope it catches up at once.
I'm looking at it, like DUDE WTF!!! Dude thats trippy!! How did u over expose those hahaha

crimsonecho

Loving the intense BDSM on your blue kush 😈
Yeah she is incredibly flexible and very eager to be trained. Good qualities in any situation. Haha.

I'm looking at it, like DUDE WTF!!! Dude thats trippy!! How did u over expose those hahaha
With lots of light and simple editting hahaha. Lots of trippy shit going on here man. Those single blades on the dinachem for example. And its gonna flower in 2 weeks. Lets see what happens. Lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I need one of those monkey fans. What do you call it? Monkey fans? Well anyway i need an oscilating fan that i can hang from the tent poles. A very silent one preferably. Does that even exist?
If not then the only alternative is a real monkey oscillating the fan for you.
Pros - he'll work for almost free, and you have a new smoking buddy
Cons - he might smoke all your stuff, get lazy and need a diaper
maxresdefault-1.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Ok some options.

View attachment 20431

View attachment 20429

View attachment 20438View attachment 20437View attachment 20430

Well i only seem to find some stuff from secret jardin. Seeing how sturdy and well built their tents, i think i’ll pass on this occasion. But if anyone has any previous experience with those i would like to hear.
For some reason that monkey looks highly intelligent, moreso than a typical monkey. I think the choice is obvious.
On the real tho. I haven't found a good small oscillating fan only stationary that have those spring clamps. Stick one in each opposing corner to create the flow. Sucky part is how easy they pop outta the clamp body.
Were you being sarcastic about secret jardin? I've seen some of their stuff at various places but no idea how they perform.

crimsonecho

For some reason that monkey looks highly intelligent, moreso than a typical monkey. I think the choice is obvious.
On the real tho. I haven't found a good small oscillating fan only stationary that have those spring clamps. Stick one in each opposing corner to create the flow. Sucky part is how easy they pop outta the clamp body.
Were you being sarcastic about secret jardin? I've seen some of their stuff at various places but no idea how they perform.
That monkey looks very beautiful to me. Intelligent. Yes probably very intelligent. How it perceives the world? Its own existence? Its eyes are very soulful indeed. I don’t think we are much different from one another. Just remembered about the Amazon. That sucks big time.

Well ok lets get back to track. I have nothing against secret jardin and i use their stuff mainly because that’s what’s available to me. They are cheap. They get the job done. But they’re not high quality. All of them had some holes somewhere. Everything inside usually performs well but it’s just a cheap tent at the end of the day.