County Line Genetics

Macncheesehaze

Thank you both for the support. If you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask. Be sure to post pictures of your grow so we can see what gems you find in them packs!
Where can I go to check out your selection? You earned a great deal of respect from me just from responding to me and answering my questions. And I’d rather send my money to cool dudes then someone who thinks their gods gift to cannabis. I feel some breeders are just too big for their britches lol it’s always the humble ones that got that heatttt.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Where can I go to check out your selection? You earned a great deal of respect from me just from responding to me and answering my questions. And I’d rather send my money to cool dudes then someone who thinks their gods gift to cannabis. I feel some breeders are just too big for their britches lol it’s always the humble ones that got that heatttt.
Thank you for your kind words. All my gear can only be found at the County Line Genetics website.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can tell, I’ve seen other breeders comment on stuff and it’s like all they say is fuck that guy buy my stuff. Turns me off immediately. Character of the person I’m doing business with is just as important to me and the quality of their stuff.
If a breeder is good, he's snagging some of that other breeders fire to check out for himself. Otherwise where are the fire genetics coming from? Inbreeding and re-breeding and crossbreeding the same stuff of their own will just water down the gene pool eventually.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I can tell, I’ve seen other breeders comment on stuff and it’s like all they say is fuck that guy buy my stuff. Turns me off immediately. Character of the person I’m doing business with is just as important to me and the quality of their stuff.
There are so many breeders who's seeds I won't bother trying for no other reason than their attitude. There are so many incredible strains available, from so many different people, that I don't care if I'm "missing out" on something special. I care more about terp profiles and how well the plant grows more than I do about THC % or the strain being rare or hard to come buy.

Macncheesehaze

If a breeder is good, he's snagging some of that other breeders fire to check out for himself. Otherwise where are the fire genetics coming from? Inbreeding and re-breeding and crossbreeding the same stuff of their own will just water down the gene pool eventually.
that’s literally how I feel too. I have aspirations of becoming a breeder someday (I think all growers do in one way or another) and I have a lot of learning to do. Cant learn from people who can’t keep it real with themselves. I know even If I had bred some gas I’d still see some other shit and say damnnnn 😍 not fuck that guy mines better. It’s a lot of hard work even just growing, not even counting breeding. A certain level of respect should always be present. Definitely checking out some county line genetics with my next paycheck!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
that’s literally how I feel too. I have aspirations of becoming a breeder someday (I think all growers do in one way or another)
I joined this site with that in mind. But I had no desire to sell beans, so I don't need a plant full of beans of one strain, that I'll have to grow myself...
Then I saw all that is involved in doing it successfully and said screw it. I have a stash of assorted beans now, and if the armageddon happened and I survived, I think I could make some beans with what I have...