Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud420

If that was bait. You got me.

Sounds like you believe government is omnipotent and godlike.
You should consume more marijuana and say 4 "hail Fauci's", my son.

View attachment 76712
Ok, so explain me who I should believe and why?
I don't trust a single government but when I see government so different as China,Cuba, Iran, Europe, Uk taking the same measures I tend to believe them

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
It would be close if you didn’t tally all the people that died in the beginning who where the test dummies on how to figure out how to treat it

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Ok, so explain me who I should believe and why?
I don't trust a single government but when I see government so different as China,Cuba, Iran, Europe, Uk taking the same measures I tend to believe them
Believe your eyes. Do you see bodies in the streets ? No, you don't.

It's good you don't trust a single government. That's the best place to start.

The difference you see in governments is a matter of degrees, not in operational means. Every one of them, uses the same operational means. If you don't obey them, ultimately the penalty is death.

1604096640071.png

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Likely that half of the new World Series champion L A Dodgers will be dead by next season, significantly reducing their odds of repeating !

"Justin Turner violated coronavirus protocols when he celebrated on the field with his Los Angeles Dodgers teammates, and he refused instructions from security to leave the field, behavior that Major League Baseball said risked the safety of others. "

1604085974155.png

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Some of you all confuse the shit out of me. You believe the left side of the gov when it comes to taxes, getting rid of trump, free speech, getting rid of trump, rights, getting rid of trump, healthcare and getting rid of Trump. Then you chose to not believe the government when it comes to corona virus.

Proud420

Believe your eyes. Do you see bodies in the streets ? No, you don't.

It's good you don't trust a single government. That's the best place to start.

The difference you see in governments is a matter of degrees, not in operational means. Every one of them, uses the same operational means. If you don't obey them, ultimately the penalty is death.

View attachment 76718
So you are a nihilist?
You don't believe in anything?
Or an anarchist?

Status
Not open for further replies.