Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not a "Trumper" argument. That is a liberal straw-man argument

Medical conditions had zero effect on people dying on 9/11 - unless some had a coronary from the shock or stress prior to the building collapse.
The CHINA VIRUS is a medical condition. All the other complications or actual morbidities these people had were at least interrelated.

The fact is that even relatively healthy people don't die from the Wuhan, or even get the sniffles.
The regular flu kills indescriminately,
and is more dangerous to children,
and is the actual cause of death in years past where it was listed as the "cause of death" - unlike the China virus.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But in the past, if someone had the flu, and it brought on pneumonia that killed them, pneumonia was listed as the cause.

Because there was no money or perceived political advantage in fudging the facts to blame the flu.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Not a "Trumper" argument. That is a liberal straw-man argument

Medical conditions had zero effect on people dying on 9/11 - unless some had a coronary from the shock or stress prior to the building collapse.
The CHINA VIRUS is a medical condition. All the other complications or actual morbidities these people had were at least interrelated.

The fact is that even relatively healthy people don't die from the Wuhan, or even get the sniffles.
The regular flu kills indescriminately,
and is more dangerous to children,
and is the actual cause of death in years past where it was listed as the "cause of death" - unlike the China virus.
1604342749059.png

Now1more

Super Active Member

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
done with the political bullshit here. Anymore racist rants or outright bullshit will be removed and the user will get a 3 day ban.. we can all be civil..
If this thread turns into another political runoff thread it will be deleted also. I got enough shit on my plate than to have to worry about this forum.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
How many socks does Amos have? Lol. Maybe a sock ban also? Only one profile per person, not sybil with sixteen diff ones, I can't keep track lol

Status
Not open for further replies.