Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
If the common business man is so morally corrupt you think people should be better ?
Some business people are corrupt, some are not. I think people should try to honor their agreements and not try to make others agreements for them. Politics runs contrary to that and is designed to take away individual choices. It's working.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
F3EAAA51-3E16-47D3-984D-16B346BD7BFC.jpeg

Went in menards today. Mask mandate. I didn’t wear one. 2 doctors told me I’m immune and can’t transmit it. Fuck the face diaper. Had the turnstile thing at the door. So wear a mask and every motherfucker that walks in needs to touch this metal bar to get in. Fuck you and your fucking ideology. Was not a person in sight cleaning that thing that every customer touched.................

Proud420

View attachment 76295

Went in menards today. Mask mandate. I didn’t wear one. 2 doctors told me I’m immune and can’t transmit it. Fuck the face diaper. Had the turnstile thing at the door. So wear a mask and every motherfucker that walks in needs to touch this metal bar to get in. Fuck you and your fucking ideology. Was not a person in sight cleaning that thing that every customer touched.................
Yeah! You are a bad boy! You feel better now?

Proud420

View attachment 76295

So you caught it? Right?
Maybe now you can tell us what it is? A hoax? A chinese bioweapon? A communist psyop?
What do you think about Europe starting to close down again?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
View attachment 76295

All these "public health officials" invested in mask companies like 3M before they started this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.