Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud420

So what is it? A hoax or a bioweapon from China?
I heard it was the latest but I also heard about the wonderful "vaccine" Trump did receive...
Can it be both at the same time?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Click in at about 10 mins in and start watching. These masks are causing way more problems than everyone knows. Masks can cause brain degeneration.
Wife was telling me a bunch of people where she works have a large amount of acne where they masks sit. Even the older folks 60+ that hadn’t had acne in decades.

Bottom line. Don’t like a mask, don’t wear one.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Something made in China. Truth be told the Democrats are probably in on it If you could follow the money...
God speed Drumpf if he really is the Swampman out there wrestling these nasty gators and cleaning up his home. However history, politics, and business tactics show that it is all just a show. Keeps you watching while your home is being burned down behind you.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Wife was telling me a bunch of people where she works have a large amount of acne where they masks sit. Even the older folks 60+ that hadn’t had acne in decades.

Bottom line. Don’t like a mask, don’t wear one.
My GF has to wear a mask and she has the same breaking out. Everything sticks to the mask and then you breath it in your nose and travels through and into your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.