Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So revered, he became the King of Diamonds.

View attachment 59843
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Image result for who are the 4 kings in a deck of cards
History of the King on Playing Cards
It was the French card-makers in the late 16th century who standardized the suits of spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs and designated the four kings as David, Alexander, Charlemagne, and Augustus

so you know they are all Catholic French Kings...

In 10 years they will be replaced by people without gender...Card will never be the same again.

I have invented new words which will probably catch on.
Covoid....i am covoiding that place they sneeze in your face.
Covidgilanty....Chuck Norris with a mask...Dirty Larry...Hasta la Maska baby

I will smoke some more of that oil slick and think of new ones. Thought provoking..

Stay safe out there folks. I am back to covoiding this forum post before i become a covidgilanty

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Folks are paying almost $400 a z in the shops here. ($12 per g x 28 =$336.... + 20% tax =67.20 Total of $403.20. There are deals...but the tourists come and see that they can buy freely...so they just don't care what it costs.

Back channel is far less...as you described. $150 seems to be a popular figure. sure isn't like the old days though. Fuck that. Same risk (same penalties as ever/pre-legalization for growing over counts here in CO) for 1/4 (OK... 1/6th) of the take. Nah...no thanks.

Anybody feeling the squeeze from customers losing their jobs? BTW.....sorry to hear about your job @yougrowyourway .... that sucks big time. And the old lady too. Wow. Lotsa folks hittin the same skids. Medicaid has to be wayyyy overburdened right now.

Sounds like the "re-opening" isn't going too well for some folks like that beauty shop in Misery. At least yer hair will look good in the coffin... idiot fucks. Yer smrt....just nawt smrt enuf. The folks who are "tired" of this shit may not be for much longer. Can't fix it though...so we just sit back and watch.

I AM

Im in tx too bromigo!! Shit is spooky...
It was my fault i paid for gas & left my mask in the ride. Quik mart dude was like kuhha! I was like OH SHIT!!! Hold it in!! Lungs dont fail me now...Gasp!! RUN!!!

Im low key shook up...if i flare up im going trip out.

I AM

Feeling better...at the moment. I went APE an ate garlic pills like grapes. I drink pomegranate & vintage blueberry. Kale & Lemon. Cayenne pepper pills..3 oranges. Got all tony montana with the Vitamin C packs.

Took a lil ashwaganda...& FO-Ti...got all international herbal.

Still, ill keeping an eye on myself...some pains internally in the upper torso. So im going to drink some tumeric, ginger, & carrot. Gargle with 99.9999999904% germ fighter. And stay away from SUGAR!!!

If a had a microscope in my weed lab...id look at my boogies & check for PATHoGENEs.

Roxk on til next friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.