Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tomorrow i will go out and stock up on all the stuff that is good to have on standby.

Things are going to start getting real.

And you dont get rid of it...you have to let it run the course. No vaccine will be available in time to help the people infected now...its probably months away for that.

It is a population rectifier.

And you just say jesus says fuck off to a zombie and they take off. Double tap if that doesnt work :D

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Tomorrow i will go out and stock up on all the stuff that is good to have on standby.

Things are going to start getting real.

And you dont get rid of it...you have to let it run the course. No vaccine will be available in time to help the people infected now...its probably months away for that.

It is a population rectifier.

And you just say jesus says fuck off to a zombie and they take off. Double tap if that doesnt work :D
I don’t think I could have a gun but I could probably break a skull in with my mag light if need be.. I think a real samurai sword is underrated as a zombie weapon.

D

Deleted member 60

Thank goodness we are so very, very prepared down here. With a Medical expert at the helm, we don't need no stinkin' CDC and there's absolutely nothing to worry about. Look at the stock market for proof that all is well!

I DO feel for you Canadians though. Your leader is very lacking. That virus doesn't have a chance down here!!
(cue Mighty Mouse theme song)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
We are in unprecidentated times here. It would be rough on any leader.

Oil is our #1 revenue but it is evil and dirty...But where will you get the revenue from?

Up here the first nations are stopping the trains from moving with protests over a natural gas pipeline that was approved by the first nations involved. In BC. 1000s of kms from here.

Who cares if no business is conducted....except the people that work....and pay the taxes...cant.

I worry for the youth of today. At some point no one will be there to tell them to pull their fucking pants up :D
And the train thing....i am officially my father....but with copius amounts of weed :unsure:
This rant brought to you by Pig Whistle....i think i will vac seal that away. I had a political argument with myself and was on both sides of the fence there for a while.

A little to sativa strong for me today.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I like the way you and Darwin think :D

I am 1/8th native. I could get my status card and not pay tax. But i like roads and hospitals and schools so i think paying my share is ok.

I am so glad i retired. Project # 115 is the moat and drawbridge for the house.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

I like the way you and Darwin think :D

I am 1/8th native. I could get my status card and not pay tax. But i like roads and hospitals and schools so i think paying my share is ok.

I am so glad i retired. Project # 115 is the moat and drawbridge for the house.
We have no income because we retired...thus...we don't pay income tax. Did so for 40+ years....so no guilt here whatsoever. We still pay minimal property/school taxes/vehicle taxes/etc. but here in Podunk it isn't much and we don't get much for what we do pay.

Thanks for the warning High kev! I'll make sure to Vaseline the Johnson well and brace for the next Stock Market tumble. :ROFLMAO:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I'm more concerned about the tecate Virus
Lmao memories. Dude in my old apartment building would be shifaced blaring music at any hour of the night smashing tecates. You'd walk out like wtf is going on. His favorite quote, let's cranks some tunes. Shit will never get old. So annoying but honestly it pissed everyone else off so much I'd just smoke about it and laugh.

D

Deleted member 60

Stocked up on food/supplies for the upcoming Zombie Apocolypse yesterday. Haven't bought a cart of shit that full in years...LOL. We're gonna hide here in the sticks if shit hits the fan. I feel for the poor fuckers crammed in the petri dish known as "the city". Isolation is good. We're 13 miles from the nearest town and most of the folks on my road are in warmer climates right now. Time will tell what happens/if this is a "hoax" as we've been told by the big boys. If it isn't...we might finally see someone called on their never-ending lies. We can hope....

be safe out there folks. Don't pick yer ass and then touch yer face per the norm...it might be deadly now :ROFLMAO:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am going to finish it off today @stiickygreen

Maybe get a pair of 5 gallon bottles to go with the 10 i have. And canned stuff today. Propane tank refills (all 4 of them). Rolling Papers in case the power goes out.

I think you have to get away from the crazy people that are going to fight over that last box of pop tarts and hormel chile and stuff ;)

And i dont need any masks just talk and answer yourself really loud and everyone avoids you :D

Last time my wife drove me to the store and i was in the checkout and i said wow someone just blazed one and it was half a blunt in my coat pocket.

:D it might have been me.

Buhler..... Buhler...

D

Deleted member 60

Well it's certainly going to be interesting to see how it all plays out and just how "prepared" this hollow shell of brilliance truly is. Could be a real equalizer in many ways. Again...time is gonna tell......but if a buncha folks die when we were told "it's all a hoax"....heads are gonna roll. I hope. Something has to give in LieLand.

No worries on water/heat here. We heat 100% with wood....and the creek outside the door never stops running. I have a fresh filter for my First need water pump so I can filter water to drink all day if need be...and 5 gallon bucket of creek water flushes the shitter bigly. Bought a bottle of Physan 20 so I can spray down the UPS/Fed Ex folks/anyone else if they come down the driveway :ROFLMAO:. Have enough weed for decades....LOL.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I need to collect batteries that can run my volcano....some kind of backpack rig. Musky needs to make a battery for that. 400 miles with your volano without a recharge :D

And a solar charger...where is radio shack when you need it eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.