Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Watch yer behind....it's them MIcheeeegan Malisshhha boys at it again! Don't look directly at em or one of em may wink at ya.

View attachment 57923

These terrorists possess exactly the same kinda (3) creaton mindset of the guys that killed the Security guard at the Dollar General...also in Michigan... for telling them to put on a face mask or leave the store.

The folks who own weapons for home protection (meaning.,....their guns stay at home...duh) and for hunting need to be up these boys ass bigger than that 2 headed dildo..cus ass hats like these and the clownboys at the DG are giving good folks a VERY bad name.

Those 3 at the Dollar General shoulda been taken out back and popped in the head on the spot...and the $$$$$ that were saved on the trails and housing these POS for life should be given to that man's 8 kids....

This nation needs to get control over (kill on sight) these kinda folks....cus the normal/good peeps out there aren't the enemy....and these guys are.

be safe out there. The Idiot Patrol is out in full force.
I dont see a need to open carry especially with anything larger than a basic pistol. Just makes you the first target. Practice your draw. I'd be all for having no guns. If there was no guns. These dudes crack me the fuck up. I saw them on some special ect. I imagine it's more for publicity/modern reality tv mentality than an actual cause. They are so out of shape. They would be out of breath sitting still just off the adrenaline from being shot at.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Once you see the Islamic extremism first hand you will think differently. Was certainly an eye opener for me. As if 9/11 wasn’t one, everyone forgot about that.
NY was crying about the number of people dying from coronavirus every hour. Killed almost 3000 of them in one morning 19 years ago...
Islamic extremism isn't much different than any other form of extremism that has existed. Not all people who are fighting are inherently evil. Rethink it like ww2, you fight or you die by the man behind you. Were all nazis evil or were they just stuck in a fucked system and location. It's easy to say what you'd do till you've been there. Alot of fighters are in impoverished areas battered by war. The ones who perform well or show the will get promoted and this creates a hierarchy not much different than the mafia, cartel etc. Their family gets fed and sheltered and they fight for "the cause" . Not saying I agree with any of it at all. Not even saying I have a solution. I imagine it relies on what every fight at the end of the day does. Resources. Something modern "developed" society wastes in profusion. Billions of lives ended horribly, imaginable time and resources spent taking from the man beside you instead of taking the time to work together. This fantasy seems so far out of reach and the reason why.....

Last edited:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I dont see a need to open carry especially with anything larger than a basic pistol. Just makes you the first target. Practice your draw. I'd be all for having no guns. If there was no guns. These dudes crack me the fuck up. I saw them on some special ect. I imagine it's more for publicity/modern reality tv mentality than an actual cause. They are so out of shape. They would be out of breath sitting still just off the adrenaline from being shot at.
If there were no guns, crime would go up, its been proven before In several other countries.
Id be surprised if they had an adrenaline spike, most people don’t even know what it sound like when you are being shot at. Most people look around quizzically the first time.

Open carry is for stupid fucking idiots. If you carry carry concealed or don’t at all. Dont wear a big fuckin NRA hat either, that just makes you more of a target.

Protesting is also for stupid fucking idiots.

Islamic extremism isn't much different than any other form of extremism that has existed.
What planet are you from? So when you’re at your wedding and your bride is walking down the isle, someone jumps in and takes her off and rapes her that’s not much different than other extremist groups? Using/killing kids or women because you’re a coward.. I’m sure there are plenty of nonviolent extremist groups.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Alot of fighters are in impoverished areas battered by war. The ones who perform well or show the will get promoted and this creates a hierarchy not much different than the mafia, cartel etc. Their family gets fed and sheltered and they fight for "the cause" . Not saying I agree with any of it at all. Not even saying I have a solution. I imagine it relies on what every fight at the end of the day does.
Some of the hardest guys I ever knew were the indig troops we worked with. They lived in war.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
If there were no guns, crime would go up, its been proven before In several other countries.
Id be surprised if they had an adrenaline spike, most people don’t even know what it sound like when you are being shot at. Most people look around quizzically the first time.

Open carry is for stupid fucking idiots. If you carry carry concealed or don’t at all. Dont wear a big fuckin NRA hat either, that just makes you more of a target.

Protesting is also for stupid fucking idiots.

What planet are you from? So when you’re at your wedding and your bride is walking down the isle, someone jumps in and takes her off and rapes her that’s not much different than other extremist groups? Using/killing kids or women because you’re a coward.. I’m sure there are plenty of nonviolent extremist groups.
I was referring more to the violent ones. I mean it's not really extremism if it isn't extreme. Nazi germany facism/race superiority, stalinism or whatever you want to call his regimes percieved view, cults, god given rule by kings, or the circle jerk we call government here in the USofA . Gain a following, cull the resistant, shepherd the weak, create a web of distrust and fear beneath you. Command and conqour.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I was referring more to the violent ones. I mean it's not really extremism if it isn't extreme. Nazi germany facism/race superiority, stalinism or whatever you want to call his regimes percieved view, cults, god given rule by kings, or the circle jerk we call government here in the USofA . Gain a following, cull the resistant, shepherd the weak, create a web of distrust and fear beneath you. Command and conqour.
Or Saddam....

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
He actually passed about three years ago. They got his heart on a zapper and adrenaline on an iv for the speeches. He's not sniffing hair, he's whispering for death. They just laugh.
His responses to questions seem curiously like hitting the "intuitive-text-suggestion" button on the phone repeatedly until you get the right number of words :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I thought his head was in a jar with the most advanced MEGAMIND fish bowl know to the DPR crack scientific community.

Or else.

D

Deleted member 60

@stiickygreen from what i have gathered...being Canadian and all I think you are doing freedom wrong or something.

Apparently the 3 stooges portrayed with the dildo bongs are being freedom!
We've dumbed it down to ridiculousness down here in the Divided States. I mean...we had a popular TV show with a Stooge host called "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"....and them good old boys simply ate it up...along with anything else close at hand. MOOOO. May as well have been "Are You As Smart As Yer Dawg?" Then they hit folks with "Duck Dynasty" and "Swamp People". IF violent TV shows and videos cause folks to kill....then yeah....put stupid on for a few years and you get Trump...the failed Reality TV "Star" as President. Could see that coming for a mile here. It just got "cool" at some point to look, sound, and act 'merican" and to walk through life pointing fingers of blame at everyone else as you do.....cus it couldn't have been nuthin you did(n't do). Like finish 5th grade......uhhhum...

They can't read the Constitution or their Bible....so they do like Don...they hear it...pull it into the Insinkerator of a brain they possess....chop it...then reassemble it with completely new "meaning" no on else can understand. Call em on it and everything you say is "Fake"...like the news they can't bear to hear about their wayward and highly imbecile-like clown. It's a vicious cycle of stupid no one has been able to break as of yet....but this virus is taking a few of the "You cain't tell ME what to do" crowd out....with far more to come.

Gonna be a GREAT day in america when we watch Don the Con led out of the White House in cuffs....... or when he's splattered all over a wall somewhere by someone whose mom/dad/brother died from this virus. Just put him on 5th St so nobody misses him and remember (what a fuck up he was) him....

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
We've dumbed it down to ridiculousness down here in the Divided States. I mean...we had a popular TV show with a Stooge host called "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"....and them good old boys simply ate it up...along with anything else close at hand. MOOOO. May as well have been "Are You As Smart As Yer Dawg?" Then they hit folks with "Duck Dynasty" and "Swamp People". IF violent TV shows and videos cause folks to kill....then yeah....put stupid on for a few years and you get Trump...the failed Reality TV "Star" as President. Could see that coming for a mile here. It just got "cool" at some point to look, sound, and act 'merican" and to walk through life pointing fingers of blame at everyone else as you do.....cus it couldn't have been nuthin you did(n't do). Like finish 5th grade......uhhhum...

They can't read the Constitution or their Bible....so they do like Don...they hear it...pull it into the Insinkerator of a brain they possess....chop it...then reassemble it with completely new "meaning" no on else can understand. Call em on it and everything you say is "Fake"...like the news they can't bear to hear about their wayward and highly imbecile-like clown. It's a vicious cycle of stupid no one has been able to break as of yet....but this virus is taking a few of the "You cain't tell ME what to do" crowd out....with far more to come.

Gonna be a GREAT day in america when we watch Don the Con led out of the White House in cuffs....... or when he's splattered all over a wall somewhere by someone whose mom/dad/brother died from this virus. Just put him on 5th St so nobody misses him and remember (what a fuck up he was) him....
That's funny. I was talking to a someone last night about how "reality" TV has spilled over into reality.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I watched a video today...Russian paratroopers ejecting the plane at 30k feet to land on an artic island to conduct a 3 day excercise.

So...why look elsewhere...it is all smoke and mirrors. Russia did it and they want to take over the WORLD !

After they deal with the massive amount of infected they have...but man you talk about a place that never let up on military spending. And the entire time you are looking at North Korea.

The Putin Schill game.....make me president for 50 years..

That plandemic crap is nonsense too...anti fax doctor is BULLSHIT...all they say after is nonsense.

Smallpox and polio argue with her reasoning.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Doctors in Black connects a lot of dots for those with an open mind. Prior to watching it, it was my belief Covid was natural. I don’t know anymore after watching it.

Really makes a good point about following the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.