Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I don’t know why nobody and everyone has been short on masks my buddy opened up his own company. Says he can get whatever and prices go down the more ya get. He’s selling them to our local hospital5C76A200-D052-4B65-B569-C45DBCD7BF8F.jpeg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have never been in this position before. I worked for 35 years and retired this year. My wife is in healthcare and their home for the elderly is still covid free because they stopped visitations a week before they mandated it.

When it gets in a home it is really bad. One here in Bobcaygen lost half the people in the home and its not over.

My position is now making it easy for her when she gets home. There is nothing that she would have done...that is left to do.

So you have no choice but relaxing. Take a breather. Tomorrow it starts over.

All vacations cancelled, all hands on deck for a while for them. If she gets covid she is stuck there for 14 days so i hope that doesnt happen.

And for the love of god order your fucking groceries to deliver to your car. In most cities in Ontario it is a free service. Put in an order whenever you can and the next order book your time slot 2 weeks after that...and just keep doing that.

I will never pick my own groceries again.
It's the McRibbit

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have never been in this position before. I worked for 35 years and retired this year. My wife is in healthcare and their home for the elderly is still covid free because they stopped visitations a week before they mandated it.

When it gets in a home it is really bad. One here in Bobcaygen lost half the people in the home and its not over.

My position is now making it easy for her when she gets home. There is nothing that she would have done...that is left to do.

All vacations cancelled, all hands on deck for a while for them. If she gets covid she is stuck there for 14 days so i hope that doesnt happen.

And for the love of god order your fucking groceries to deliver to your car. In most cities in Ontario it is a free service. Put in an order whenever you can and the next order book your time slot 2 weeks after that...and just keep doing that.

It's the McRibbit
That’s cool that you live in Bobcaygen, like in The Hip song!

Kudos to your wife! I hope she stays healthy. I’m happy people like this, the bread and butter of the earth are finally getting some recognition.

Regarding on-line shopping, they are saying here to please leave that service for the elderly and the disabled - those that really need it, and if you are able bodied and/or not at risk, please do your shopping in-store.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I live in a high population area (Bobcaygen is in the news because of its severity).

They want us to all use the at the curb service. You cant keep the old people away from the grocery store. To protect those workers.

Its weird how there is no commonality in what to do by province. Quebec swears it will reopen schools...it is good for the kids to get it and what happens happens. they will develop immunity.

I think the feds will step in there. About time too they shit the bed a lot with this. The truth is coming out and its pretty sad they cared more about the feelings of nationals who choose to live in other countries.
Also the feelings of other countries...who gives a shit what they think. That should have been swift and immediate. NO FLIGHTS FROM

ALL CANADIANS COME HOME NOW !! none of this wimpy feel good bullshit

We are not a shining example by any means...this is not good. The economy is going to be fucked. 22 dollar oil barrels are going to toss in some torpedos.

But we have a shit ton of land to grow on...lets get cracking everyone.

And glad to see someone is stepping in to stop that info wars moron. If 10% of what he says is true you are 90% wrong all the time. You see the problem here....?

:D

Last edited:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
NY'ers are dying at an average 30 per hour over the last three days. What are they going to do with the bodies???
7500 Americans die every day on average. In normal times.

Supposedly...
NY health department was not reporting any deaths that were not covid19 related. So everyone in New York that died they just said they died from the virus. Everyone. Overinflate the number in hopes the government will send you more funding...

I’m not sure I believe all these numbers anymore. County I live in has 3 reported cases, supposedly. Woman died last week that I knew, they said it was from complications from covid19. I know her son real well. He said she hadn’t left the house, or had any visitors for well over a month. Her son brought her groceries once in that time frame. She was in her 80’s and not the healthiest, so she and her family made a point to not have much contact She died at home, in her sleep. So how the fuck does this woman get it and die from it. Sure sounds fishy to me.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

It's the McRibbit
U watched how to disinfect your groceries I posted right? If not check it out be extra safe

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

Supposedly...
NY health department was not reporting any deaths that were not covid19 related. So everyone in New York that died they just said they died from the virus. Everyone. Overinflate the number in hopes the government will send you more funding...

I’m not sure I believe all these numbers anymore. County I live in has 3 reported cases, supposedly. Woman died last week that I knew, they said it was from complications from covid19. I know her son real well. He said she hadn’t left the house, or had any visitors for well over a month. Her son brought her groceries once in that time frame. She was in her 80’s and not the healthiest, so she and her family made a point to not have much contact She died at home, in her sleep. So how the fuck does this woman get it and die from it. Sure sounds fishy to me.
Can’t believe any news that’s what’s causing a lot of the problems we’re all facing. Don’t know what’s true and what’s not true. Ask Alex Jones

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Supposedly...

Supposedly...........hell the numbers for COVID in NY are tabulated daily publically by both state and county. You got a link that backs any of that supposedly up?

Trust me, they have no need to pump up the count. Do you think the coroners are falsifying records?

3100 dead in the last 4 days from this alone.

My wife works similarly to Gwheels wife....Mine lucked out, where she works is only allowed limited/fixed set of workers. You can't work multiple houses and you get shot with a temp gun before you can enter.

At another house, all 6 occupants are now dead, dropping one at a time. The house is shuttered..done.
SIL's office....total infection.......everybody.

You could be sick as a dog in this state, but if you don't have a doctor stating that you have covid, you won't get any special covid benefits. Tough it out on your own..........you get squat. But based on some of the lines and shit I see in NYC, I'd rather fucking die than to go wait on one of those line just to find out if I'm sick.

Wife's pay got a $3 bump for combat pay...........Let me tell you that in NY ain't nobody throwing extra money around no matter how small.

If you want to make a case for being comparable to normal death rates, just show me where and when the bodies stack up like they are now during normal times.

Anybody that dies at home

I have family in Elmhurst. The freezer trucks have been there for a month. No joke. I listen to the people who are ON the scene. I turned off the tv 2 months ago.

My best friend is now addicted to conspiracy theories. He sleeps 2 to 4 hours a night if he gets that much. He shows me stuff about Hillary and Obama and that they are fighting for satan and will soon be arrested for child enslavement and eating babies.

I can't talk to him anymore. The whole pandemic is God vs Satan and God will triumph in the end because the bible says so.

And I'm the retard. Hrmmmm, maybe being retarded is saving me from becoming normal :poop:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The Galveston Hurricane was one of the most deadly disasters in the US. 8 to 12 thousand dead. NY put up 1/3 that number over the last 4 days alone.
What exactly are they going to do with the bodies? If 30 people are dying every hour, well tha'ts 30 funerals needed per hr too.

Supposedly the shrimp fishing was quite good in Galveston for the next few years. :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.