Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nieghbors are gay af they will suck a dick and lick man asshole but complains about me not wearing a mask in my front lawn by my self

A different tinder fag over his house every other night but opens his mouth to me about a mask

This year I will dump all my leaves and stem after harvest on his welcome mat
Now wait a minute there sparky! Are you saying that a man's asshole is less desirable than a women's? How dare you sir! My asshole is sparkling clean and I would lick it myself if I had to :poop:

Also, Caitlyn might know more than me about this issue :devilish:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Yeah when they go to get the mail they spray mailbox with Lysol

It’s insane suck another mans asshole but won’t grab mail out of a box and then go wash your hands

Fucking ridiculous
Hilarious. That’s what makes this whole mask thing ignorant. When I go to the grocery I’m just assuming the person that had the cart before me scratched their ass dug at their balls and blew their nose in their hand before I got ahold of it. Mask ain’t doing much to fix that. They don’t sanitize carts

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
It’s called a thermoelectric generator and they’re very real. I can’t even read this thread, do you people read what you write and believe it?
With a efficiency of 5-8% I would hardly consider it a direct conversion though Hust! It produces electric by using heat differences not heat itself. Cool devices though.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Ever heard of nuclear power? Peace.
Like from the sun or the reactors here on Earth? Both are mechanisms that involve much more than inputting heat and getting watts out. In a reactor this is pretty much a high tech steam engine and uses pressure created by the heat. If it was as simple as heat=watts you wouldnt need the turbine. I'm confused if were considering the same point I was initially making to treefarmer. That watts=heat or heat=watts. Not if heat can be used to produce electricity or vise versa. From google. Heat and electricity can be measured in the same units, but they are carried differently by electrons. Electrons carry a charge of "q" which can do electric "work" through an electric field. Thermal energy is due to the vibration and motion of the electron. They are both forms of energy and can both do work. They are however not the same.
From me. If you had a 100% efficient element and and led chip for electric to go through it would not create heat at all. You cannot take raw heat and create electricity from heat alone. If so global warming would be the cure to the energy crisis.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
You’re clearly on another level intellectually than me so I will step away. 😂

You asked for heat to electricity I gave you two examples now eat your sandwich and shut up
No I asked for heat=electricity. Not a workaround when one comes out from the other in the end of a complex process. If that was the case than jesus turning water into wine would not have been so mystical and impressive. Everyone was already doing it. Water=Wine? Love ya hust but I don't think we're on the same page here. You can use acid and metal to make electric but I want you to take electric and turn it into acid and metal for me. Hopefully that helps clarify what I meant and clear my name from your fool log.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
No I asked for heat=electricity. Not a workaround when one comes out from the other in the end of a complex process. If that was the case than jesus turning water into wine would not have been so mystical and impressive. Everyone was already doing it. Water=Wine? Love ya hust but I don't think we're on the same page here. You can use acid and metal to make electric but I want you to take electric and turn it into acid and metal for me. Hopefully that helps clarify what I meant and clear my name from your fool log.
Lightning rod. Seems weird to argue for heat into electricity while not allowing any processes inbetween. Grow me a weed plant without water then

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Lightning rod. Seems weird to argue for heat into electricity while not allowing any processes inbetween. Grow me a weed plant without water then
I'm not the one who said heat=watts. We are saying the same thing. You have to have other inputs and outputs involved. Maybe heat+water+turbine=electric in the most basic formula. They are two different forms of energy, that have many relations in physics but they are not the same. 1=1 (right) 1=2(wrong) 1+1=2 (right but not what's debated)

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Shitty formula examples on my part lol. 1=4(wrong) 1=3(wrong) 1+3=4(right) sorry that was bugging me. Yes you cannot have weed without water. Water doesn't equal weed though. You need other elements and processes to create the final product. Same with watts and heat. If only I could turn water directly into weed.. Have to save some water to cure the cottonmouth though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.