Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today will be a real test for our future. There has been an illegal party that has built to the ridiculous in the University district

A giant unliscened street party. They have been warned....how stupid are the youth of today?

I say get the tear gas and water cannons ready...toss in a couple of bean bag shotguns and clean up the streets...Get Darwinian on their ass and aim for the nut sack.

Stupid self indulgant fuckers....The added policing and ambulatory care is ridiculous as our youth drink and party themselves close to death....because kiss them they are Irish for a day.

I wont be wrong. Can't tell me what to do has it new heights of stupidity...pull your fucking pants up.

:D

We need a corona vigilante.. Corona Norris or something

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
A 10. Yes, Don, you are perfect. THAT is all that matters. Fuckin piece of shit.

The only good that will come from this is that it's his end....and jail is his future.....if we don't see a better end for the POS first.
The Donald fucking LOVES this coronavirus...........He get's to stick it to the poor and weak in a much grander capacity. The Donald not only wants the poor to be miserable, he want's to personally stick the shiv in as they fall.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I am on more chill weed this morning...its a mess no doubt about it. But im hunkered down. The only place i have left to visit is a post office. I have 2 parcels to get on the way. Things may slow down to a crawl.

And it will be DEVASTATING to economies. It will also show countries that globalization is a stupid concept. Lets shore up our own goods and services again.

And somehow i nailed it...retirment...putting my investments in GICs for retirement. I am a lucky SOB.

Lockdown is in force...unless i need something like coco coir.

Not related but holy shit did i hit my head on a light...those giant hortiblooms are worse. Its like i smashed a hammer on my head. I saw stars for a while but the bloom room is always full of awesomeness so it was easy to ride through...seeing stars and all.

And fooseball table, dartboard, Xbox1 and PS3 are all hooked up and working...the basement is ground zero. I shall place the volcano here and call it GOOD.

I may be high...that new batch of gummies IS the strongest i have ever made. Like qualudes...good luck keeping up but if you can...very nice.
I remember those 'Rorer 714's",
+ the Nembutal, Seconal, Tuinal, and Sodium Anbutal, and there were these green and red gel caps, Placidyl. lol

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
GF's daughter is taking a mobile nursing job for 5 grand/week to go on the road dealing with this shit. There is talk that certain Diabetes and BP meds raises the risk of infection, 1 of the BP meds ends in "pril".
These meds add more contact points on the ACE 2 receptor attacking on the "S"(SAR) side of the receptor. Don't quote me on this, I might have typed it wrong.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Man did i retire at the right time...:D

Razor wire affixed.....zombie poles at equal intervals around the perimter.

Enough weed until Christmas if I take it easy and just keep getting high. CHECK!

:LOL:

So fuck it....lets listen to some tunes and prepare for Armageddon...

Status
Not open for further replies.