Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You think pre 2016 election America resembles pre 2020 election America ??

View attachment 66551
And do you not think that many more people than in 2016 have woken up to the bullshit the left keeps peddling?
No one that voted Trump in 2016 is voting democrat - unless they died.
Many that voted democrat in 2016 are switching - "You ain't black" among other things might get whitewashed (pun intended) by the media - but do you really think that there aren't a good percentage of democrats that will just say "fuck-it" and not vote? (or vote red)

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
And do you not think that many more people than in 2016 have woken up to the bullshit the left keeps peddling?
No one that voted Trump in 2016 is voting democrat - unless they died.
Many that voted democrat in 2016 are switching - "You ain't black" among other things might get whitewashed (pun intended) by the media - but do you really think that there aren't a good percentage of democrats that will just say "fuck-it" and not vote? (or vote red)
I believe what I posted earlier, with the exception of the riff at the middle of the last paragraph. You don't? So nice I'll post it twice.

"If the election is the only hope there is, we're likely fucked. The fix is in. And in. It's also in.

The China plague factor combined with voter harassment and intimidation at open polling centers [ count on it ] will suppress a large segment of older Trump voters, and smaller segments of other right leaning voters.

Expect lost and altered mail in ballots. Expect widespread voter harvesting and fraud. The living dead will be a big voting block. Expect legal challenges in any close precincts that go to Trump.

Should Trump miraculously survive all this and be declared winner, nationwide riots will occur with no opposition. More impeachment charges will go forward. The economic bubble bursts. Crime increases 100% as Police resign en masse. Frogs fall from the sky. Frogs become American cities' #1 food source. Stevie Nicks calls for an end to hunger and records "Froggies only happen when we're rioting". Kim and Kanye reconcile. Kaitlyn Jenner decides being Bruce was better. Ellen Degeneres and Tom Petty are revealed to be the same person. Sean Hannity tells his last dozen viewers that 'his heart is officially troubled' as FoxNews is sold to Home Shopping Network. I immediately place a bid for Martha McCallum and win her.

2021 looks good to me.

View attachment 66548 "

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I believe what I posted earlier, with the exception of the riff at the middle of the last paragraph. You don't? So nice I'll post it twice.

"If the election is the only hope there is, we're likely fucked. The fix is in. And in. It's also in.

The China plague factor combined with voter harassment and intimidation at open polling centers [ count on it ] will suppress a large segment of older Trump voters, and smaller segments of other right leaning voters.

Expect lost and altered mail in ballots. Expect widespread voter harvesting and fraud. The living dead will be a big voting block. Expect legal challenges in any close precincts that go to Trump.

Should Trump miraculously survive all this and be declared winner, nationwide riots will occur with no opposition. More impeachment charges will go forward. The economic bubble bursts. Crime increases 100% as Police resign en masse. Frogs fall from the sky. Frogs become American cities' #1 food source. Stevie Nicks calls for an end to hunger and records "Froggies only happen when we're rioting". Kim and Kanye reconcile. Kaitlyn Jenner decides being Bruce was better. Ellen Degeneres and Tom Petty are revealed to be the same person. Sean Hannity tells his last dozen viewers that 'his heart is officially troubled' as FoxNews is sold to Home Shopping Network. I immediately place a bid for Martha McCallum and win her.

2021 looks good to me.

View attachment 66548 "
I have a feeling it would come to citizens standing up against the rioters and that would bring a end to it.

As much as I loved war, America doesn’t want or need that here. I wouldn’t want it here. War is hell. Hell doesn’t belong here. This place is pretty nice, quit trying to change it. Why do you think we’re building a border fence? To keep people in?

There is hope, the family that defended their property they worked so hard for finally got a break when the DA grew a set and squelched things. These city’s full of disorder need to open their eyes and wake up

A lot of America needs a wake up. Shits not free. You have to work. Be a decent person and the law won’t know you exist. The land of opportunity.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If Trump wins, I’m honestly more worried about 4 more years of the left tearing the country apart than any harm he may do to the country as president. We have laws to handle presidents that are out of control, but they feel like they have to make everyone so enraged at the president so they will just demand his removal.

Can we talk about more serious issues though? I live in a state where I haven’t been able to get my beard trimmed by a barber since March! 🤣

Joking aside...how is it that dentists can work in people’s mouths all day but a barber can’t trim a fucking beard? I’m sorry, I’m going to visit my mother today and I can already hear her saying “You look gross! Will you please let me trim that beard!”😁

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
If Trump wins, I’m honestly more worried about 4 more years of the left tearing the country apart than any harm he may do to the country as president. We have laws to handle presidents that are out of control, but they feel like they have to make everyone so enraged at the president so they will just demand his removal.

Can we talk about more serious issues though? I live in a state where I haven’t been able to get my beard trimmed by a barber since March! 🤣

Joking aside...how is it that dentists can work in people’s mouths all day but a barber can’t trim a fucking beard? I’m sorry, I’m going to visit my mother today and I can already hear her saying “You look gross! Will you please let me trim that beard!”😁
The thing that has been trimmed is the dollar with all the "new money" that's been created. Inflation incoming!!

The "national change shortage" is a contrived step towards eliminating coins, to soften people up for the total elimination of cash.

None shall escape.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
We need the draft
Sure, because everybody knows you can't protect "freedom" unless you have people forced into uniforms to do it.

Sort of like during the "civil war" when the Union Army used conscripted soldiers to protect the Union, ostensibly a free country, to fight the slave holding south who claimed they were leaving the Union as an act of freedom.

1596294742084.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When does that happen? Who's gonna do it?

You cats are ignoring who's in control these days.
You are ignoring that these isolated, always blue-city riots have the rioters in control because that is what the elected officials choose by handcuffing, defunding or giving 'stand-down' orders to cops. Half a testicle from any of those officials and the words "stop them from rioting" and it's over., yesterday. No federal help needed.

Why do blue cities want this? They think it makes Trump look bad. :ROFLMAO:
Ever heard of the phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Status
Not open for further replies.