Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
New report Chinese knew for over a month before word got out by the whistleblower Dr who died. They need cruise missiles up all their little asses.
I agree them fuckn slant eyed pricks could of stoppd all this bullshit if theyd reacted correctly from get go.
My kids are out of school til may 1st. The whole state schools is shut down til then.. Bunch of bullshit that all could of been stopd if theyd only acted correctly. Fuckn pricks need sum moab's theyre direction imo.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ive pretty much come to the conclusion this was a triple whammy win for China.they released it on purpose.
1. Stopped the Hong Kong protests
2. Population control
3. Get trump out of office cause he was coming down on them hard over the trade war

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Ive pretty much come to the conclusion this was a triple whammy win for China.they released it on purpose.
1. Stopped the Hong Kong protests
2. Population control
3. Get trump out of office cause he was coming down on them hard over the trade war
Honest, I've not thought a lot about this virus. I know there is a lot of joking going on and people freaking out at the same time.
The governments only allow the media to release what they want us to see and hear. They have their hand on the controls. And I'm willing to bet "someone" has a vaccine in the shadows. Things like this just "doesn't" appear out of nowhere. Governments have experimented on populations as far back as written history. It's like another movie script. Look at all the diseases in recent times, ie. "Zika"(World War Z). BirdBox was the 5G thing. Now Netflix is showing, you guessed it, 'Outbreak" right on cue.
I take it all with a grain of salt anymore.
Most likely "diversion" tactics as someone else mentioned.
Sure fucking with the stock market.
Close Walmart and ship that junk back to its homeland.
Start making shit in the US again.
Products from "hemp"grown in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
Get rid of fucking plastic.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Honest, I've not thought a lot about this virus. I know there is a lot of joking going on and people freaking out at the same time.
The governments only allow the media to release what they want us to see and hear. They have their hand on the controls. And I'm willing to bet "someone" has a vaccine in the shadows. Things like this just "doesn't" appear out of nowhere. Governments have experimented on populations as far back as written history. It's like another movie script. Look at all the diseases in recent times, ie. "Zika"(World War Z). BirdBox was the 5G thing. Now Netflix is showing, you guessed it, 'Outbreak" right on cue.
I take it all with a grain of salt anymore.
Most likely "diversion" tactics as someone else mentioned.
Sure fucking with the stock market.
Close Walmart and ship that junk back to its homeland.
Start making shit in the US again.
Products from "hemp"grown in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
Get rid of fucking plastic.
You sir are a true American 👊💪💯👊
Any chance you want to run for president?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’m sure China didn’t release it unless it had a cure. They have to have complete control of something like that. My daughters roommate in college has a Chinese roommate that says her family back in China is saying their is a vaccine. But who knows if it’s a Guinne pig vaccine. She’s also claiming that she here’s Vietnam just found a cure but idk I’m just high kev

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
You sir are a true American 👊💪💯👊
Any chance you want to run for president?
All a person needs to do is take a look around you. What do you see?
I see plastic things that's made out of more plastic things. That shit is in the Jet Stream now.
Things used to be made of glass and steel. Lasted a lot longer.
What do you use, everyday, that is say 10 years old, 20? 30?
I'll bet you can count them on 1 hand or close to it.lol
It's a damn shame.
Leans back and sticks hand back down in trousers. lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Glitter and bedazzlers should be illegal...and rubber band bracelet kits

There was this call in radio most embarrisng thing on once and this lady had a gyno appointment.

The doc said wow...you did all this for me and she had no idea what was going on. She got home and realized the face cloth in the shower was covered in glitter from when her daughter washed her hands after making something for her room.

I spit out my coffee.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Glitter and bedazzlers should be illegal...and rubber band bracelet kits

There was this call in radio most embarrisng thing on once and this lady had a gyno appointment.

The doc said wow...you did all this for me and she had no idea what was going on. She got home and realized the face cloth in the shower was covered in glitter from when her daughter washed her hands after making something for her room.

I spit out my coffee.
I wonder how many stories a average gynaecologist would have. Much as I love the subject matter, not a field I would like to work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.