Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Exactly, the covid is more dangerous. The common flu kills approx 70,000 americans a year without social distancing and masks. The Covid has killed over twice that amount, in half the time, with masks and social distancing in place. Its pretty hard to compare the two.
Using your um "theory" that a higher number of deaths (using questionable tabulation methods) somehow empowers government thugs to force people to obey them, how do you feel about obesity?

According to some sources, obesity related deaths are responsible for as many as 1 in 5 deaths, which would far exceed covid deaths.

Do you support government telling people what they can and can't eat ? Mandatory tooth brushing ? Bedtime determined by the "sleep police" ?

Food distancing police ?

1596078597135.png

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Exactly, the covid is more dangerous. The common flu kills approx 70,000 americans a year without social distancing and masks. The Covid has killed over twice that amount, in half the time, with masks and social distancing in place. Its pretty hard to compare the two.
It’s even harder to compare when the numbers have been altered, the tests also have false positives all the time. I’d guess the flu numbers you found are probably fairly accurate. No reason to not be. The narrative the media and hospitals have taken we can’t believe any numbers.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Fantasy world? Would that be like an individual not having a right to do x, but then attempting to delegate that nonexistent right to another person ?

I'm very interested in your theory of how that is even possible.
Come on Rogue, it hasnt been that long. They are your fantasies not mine, I wouldnt know how to explain anything you come up with. Im still waiting for one instance of your governing principals in actual existance and surviving. Until you can show me one(just one) actual example we dont have much to discuss. You had your chance.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Come on Rogue, it hasnt been that long. They are your fantasies not mine I wouldnt know how to explain anything you come up with. Im still waiting for one instance of your governing principals in actual existance and surviving. Until you can show me one(just one) actual example we dont have much to discuss. You had your chance.
My governing principles are that you own yourself and I own me. Neither of us owns the other. Pretty radical huh ? Which part bothers you ?

I showed you an example, a grocery store model and I probably mentioned consensual sex as being examples of how people can figure things out for themselves and don't need central planners to rob them of their rights.

Anyhow, until you can show me how it's possible to aggregate a sum of zeroes (zero right to do something) into a sum other than zero, you're the one advocating for something based in an impossibility.

Aaaannnd.... since you want to use that model to force me and other people to obey you, I guess you'd be okay with the tooth brushing police ?
1596080676074.png, we have alot to discuss.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My governing principles are that you own yourself and I own me. Neither of us owns the other. Pretty radical huh ? Which part bothers you ?

I showed you an example, a grocery store model and I probably mentioned consensual sex as being examples of how people can figure things out for themselves and don't need central planners to rob them of their rights.

Anyhow, until you can show me how it's possible to aggregate a sum of zeroes (zero right to do something) into a sum other than zero, you're the one advocating for something based in an impossibility.

Aaaannnd.... since you want to use that model to force me and other people to obey you, I guess you'd be okay with the tooth brushing police ?
View attachment 66257, we have alot to discuss.
Some people like to be governed because then they have someone else to point the finger at when things go to shit.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Nice try to change the subject, but a grocery store model is not a governing system, its a operating system. Quit pulling straws out of your ass and show us where this world exists at. Consensual sex is pretty lame too, I like to slap the shit out of them while abusing them.. She has no right to say no in your world. Maybe its time to start piling my garbage up next to your house because I like the smell. But for now, you can carry on with your rights, no rights, delegating rights garbage your so good at. :D

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member

I showed you an example, a grocery store model and I probably mentioned consensual sex as being examples of how people can figure things out for themselves
Why own, when renting requires no upkeep or maintenance, and the variety is unlimited?

1596071302902.png

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You think seatbelt laws are wrong :)

If you dont wear a seatbelt and go through the window is it a corona death? (if you tested positive upon your death)? Very tricky...

I think its another one of those CDA vs USA apples and oranges thing.

Because if you get SEVERELY hurt in Canada you cost money to healthcare so wear a damned seatbelt or pay 1000 bucks and get 3 demerets.

15 and you lose your license for 3 years.

8 to 10 in really short order gets you in front of the judge and he can yank it if your a dick or dont cry or something (cut a hole in your pants pocket and grab a few leg hairs and rip them out if you have to).

They will get you without a seatbelt FAST too. Its easier to ticket than a cell phone.

If you do happen to cross the border remember to leave your guns at home (they WILL confisgate them), you can not take weed across the border even if both places are legal and wear your seatbelt or you will get a fine. Some states enforce it i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.