Chief’s Den

SSGrower

Average Grower
The one on the front right is the reveg, I have not added any additional iron other than what might be available in the bottle nutes. Should I be adding extra iron?
It should be in the micro, but I don't know how much is there. Mac is right on the leaf curl thing too, and 525 seems low to me too, specially starting with 250ppm tap you might have hard water? From gh website For hard water with a ppm value above 250 we recommend FloraMicro Hardwater. Which one are you using?

Chiefer888

It should be in the micro, but I don't know how much is there. Mac is right on the leaf curl thing too, and 525 seems low to me too, specially starting with 250ppm tap you might have hard water? From gh website For hard water with a ppm value above 250 we recommend FloraMicro Hardwater. Which one are you using?
I’ve been using RO water, so I should be good with the regular GH trio, I am planning to hit the plants with stronger feedings (as suggested by you and @Old ST1R ) and see what that does.

Chiefer888

A61F1FA0-CB3C-40DF-BCEE-10976D1834C2.jpeg
Update on the ladies. It seems like they are responding positively to a stronger feeding level. I was around 850 ppm for the last two feedings. Runoff PPM seemed reasonable, and I checked runoff pH which didn’t vary much from the water going in.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Do

What do you have going to for an intake?
I have one tent vent not closed (passive), and I run the extraction fan with the scrubber on low continuous.
No idea why I asked that question. I drank last night and I never drink anymore. I guess if that's the worst thing I did last night, it's not so bad 🤣. Carry on don't mind me.....

Last edited: